What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

"Aux Champs Élysées" really good song by French singer Joe Dassin
The song is basically "All You Need is Love" en français rhythm and tune-wise.

AdmiralAdama said:
George Thorogood "George Thorogood and The Destroyers" LP.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

I especially like "Bad to the bone", which was used in the movie Christine and Terminator 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Candy by Robbie Williams. It's his new song. I'm loving it. It is a typical robbie song.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

AdmiralAdama said:
Kraftwerk - "Autobahn" LP 1974.

Had the pressed version on Phillips but later upgraded to CD on the Vertigo label.

AA

I had that on musicassette. I have the CD kicking around somewhere.

KevinJS said:
I had that on musicassette. I have the CD kicking around somewhere.

Did you have an 8 Track in your rig back in the day?

My absolute favourite 8 Track - played it til it stretched, was Deep Purple "Machine Head".
Highway Star earned me a speeding ticket one night. :)

AA

AdmiralAdama said:
Did you have an 8 Track in your rig back in the day?

My absolute favourite 8 Track - played it til it stretched, was Deep Purple "Machine Head".
Highway Star earned me a speeding ticket one night. :)

AA

No. 8-track never seemed to catch on in the UK. I only ever saw 2, and one was built into a music center. I don't remember seeing many 8-track tapes on sale either.

KevinJS said:
No. 8-track never seemed to catch on in the UK. I only ever saw 2, and one was built into a music center. I don't remember seeing many 8-track tapes on sale either.

No doubt the 8 Track was a product of the car culture so it made a bigger splash in America.

The unit in my car was after market. When it got cold (January - Canada) the head would either freeze or move partially so it would play 2 tracks at once.

AA

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back