What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

TheRambler said:
I would say I have the widest musical taste that it is possible to have, I will listen to anything, and over the next few pages I hope to find lots more people just like me!

Don't be afraid to admit your secret pleasure........hey, one of mine is Shirley Bassey, I love it loud when i'm doing the housework!!!!

At this very moment my iPod is blaring out 'The Who - Greatest Hits and More' this takes me back to my teen years riding around on my Vespa.......the Mods are alright!!

Chris

Now its your turn, but I will be popping back with updates, and seeing if youve given me ideas for music to purchase!

Demi lovato. Give your heart a break. I have weak spot for bubblegum pop.

Rolling Stones Blinded by Rainbows...

Sent from my iPad 4 using iPF

You know what scifan57, I never did understand The Beatles, that was the one band that did nothing for me. Having said that I did enjoy some of the tracks on Yellow Submarine and Magical Mystery Tour, I suppose there more weird and drug influenced stuff wasn't as sickly sweet as I Want To Hold Your Hand, Can't buy me love, etc.

TheRambler said:
You know what scifan57, I never did understand The Beatles, that was the one band that did nothing for me. Having said that I did enjoy some of the tracks on Yellow Submarine and Magical Mystery Tour, I suppose there more weird and drug influenced stuff wasn't as sickly sweet as I Want To Hold Your Hand, Can't buy me love, etc.

I thought Penny Lane was good, because of the innovative use of the piccolo trumpet. Other than that and a few other gems, I thought the Beatles were pretty ordinary.

And while we're on the subject of sacred cows, I couldn't, and still can't, abide Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson. There, I said it.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

KevinJS said:
I thought Penny Lane was good, because of the innovative use of the piccolo trumpet. Other than that and a few other gems, I thought the Beatles were pretty ordinary.

And while we're on the subject of sacred cows, I couldn't, and still can't, abide Elvis Presley or Michael Jackson. There, I said it.

Check out The Rapiers. These guys cooked.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited by a moderator:
Oo shock horror gasp.

Kevin! Chris! Well, I'm not a big fan of the Beatles and I hate Bob Dylan but I love Michael Jackson. I grew up with that sound. As for Elvis, yugh.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Lol. I think I'll fire up some Pink Floyd to bring myself back into favor. And follow that up with a touch of Queen, Genesis and Deep Purple.

KevinJS said:
Lol. I think I'll fire up some Pink Floyd to bring myself back into favor. And follow that up with a touch of Queen, Genesis and Deep Purple.

Here's some Deep Purple for you, Kevin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, scifan. EaglerockTV has some good stuff. I've been subscribed to that one a long time.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back