What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

TheRambler said:
Awesome stuff AA, I love a bit of Bob! Kevin has subliminally put me in a Rush mood, so I'm now listening to there greatest hits

I'll have to get past Clockwork Angels. I've been playing that to death. Must re-explore some of the older stuff.

Right now I'm watching Chariots of Fire. Vangelis performed magic with the soundtrack. That was the first CD I ever bought.

TheRambler said:
I love the stuff Vangelis did with Jon Anderson of Yes fame, pretty wild and different stuff!!

I think it was Rick Wakeman who quipped that Yes was comprised of the first five who turned up at the studio.

OK. I must go and dig out Awaken. Going for the one does it for me every time.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

TheRambler said:
Ha ha, that's the beauty of music, no matter what continent we live on, the language of song is multilingual!!

Off world too. ;)

I've been immersed in the BSG "Blood & Chrome" launch this weekend and got feeling a little nostalgic.

Here's the Bear McCreary Orchestra ( he scored the music ) for the series, playing "All Along The Watchtower".

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of new CDs of Indian music. I have no idea who the singers are, or what they're singing, but it sounds great, lol. And I mean southeast Asian Indians, not Native Americans.

Feelin' Alright by Joe Cocker and it switched to the Beatles Baby You Can Dive My Car, both favorites of mine.

☮♥

Just listened to "Open The Door To Your Heart" a track off the new Van Morrison album "Born To Sing: No Plan B".
Available in the iTunes Store.

Also just listened to David Gilmour - "Out of the Blue".

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back