What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

Michael Jackson's : Who is it

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5using iPF

The official chart on radio 1. Listening to Gangnam style by PSY

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Hayles66 said:
The official chart on radio 1. Listening to Gangnam style by PSY

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Used to listen to the top40 years ago as a teen , top of stairs after lunch , finger hesitantly prepared over the pause button on my old cassette radio ready to catch the most of the track , now that's a long time ago!!!

I actually think I may have some of those old mix tapes from almost early 90's .
Way to feel old!!!!

Olive - your not alone .

one of THE best songs EVER.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hasten to add : Although not that particular era , I must have caught it a couple of generations later

Hmm, not available on mobile devices!!

The Archangel
Oh yes it is! :D
On mobile devices go to m.youtube.com, the mobile version of YouTube, does not require flash. YouTube.com, the desktop version, does require flash. I never touch the crappy YouTube app, always m.youtube.com!

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

goofy8275 said:
Oh yes it is! :D
On mobile devices go to m.youtube.com, the mobile version of YouTube, does not require flash. YouTube.com, the desktop version, does require flash. I never touch the crappy YouTube app, always m.youtube.com!

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

So the message saying that the copyright owner hasn't made it available for playback on mobile, is wrong?

image-145111973.jpg

The Archangel

Failing that just search for it and another channel may have one that does play.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back