What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tribez

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sorry if this is posted already, but I couldn't find it through searches and I'm SO frustrated trying to find answers. I've been playing Tribez about a year and I haven't added any friends yet, just never bothered to do it, and I think I've missed some things that were supposed to be in past updates, but I've never gotten quests for. I'm on level 91, but I haven't been playing for the last month or so, but I've kept the game updated. I want to add friends, but the friends button in the information section isn't there, I don't know how to add any and I don't know what my ID is. I'm on iPad2 wi-fi only, with iOS 7.0.4. Do I need to be connected through FB to do this because I haven't connected to FB. I didn't really want to sign in with FB, but I will if that's what's preventing me from getting things I've missed and need. I will definitely help if y'all do the same, if I can ever figure out how lol. So I'd really be grateful if y'all can help! :)

Hello there! I guess this is the problem you were talking of on the other thread.

Here are the steps you need to perform in order to add friends :

1. Tap on the sociality tab (the on with the picture of 2 or 3 villagers I don't remember which it was.) in the bottom menu.
2. Tap on the 'Services' tab from there.
3. You can see your code written and also add friends from there by typing in their codes and tapping on 'invite'.

Like my code is y3sc68p, but I don't play much because its on iPhone, an requires downloading assets after each new update, which takes a lot of time.

Have a nice time here!

CountryGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there! I guess this is the problem you were talking of on the other thread.

Here are the steps you need to perform in order to add friends :

1. Tap on the sociality tab (the on with the picture of 2 or 3 villagers I don't remember which it was.) in the bottom menu.
2. Tap on the 'Services' tab from there.
3. You can see your code written and also add friends from there by typing in their codes and tapping on 'invite'.

Like my code is y3sc68p, but I don't play much because its on iPhone, an requires downloading assets after each new update, which takes a lot of time.

Have a nice time here!

Thanks for the reply! When I tap on the 2 villagers, I don't have a 'services' tab, but a list with a tab that says presents and a tab to add friends, which both say to check my internet connection when I tap on them and a tab for Jamboa, who I'm able to visit and the rest are empty spaces where friends should be.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! When I tap on the 2 villagers, I don't have a 'services' tab, but a list with a tab that says presents and a tab to add friends, which both say to check my internet connection when I tap on them and a tab for Jamboa, who I'm able to visit and the rest are empty spaces where friends should be.

Oh yea I forgot to mention that the service tab is within the add friends tab. This problem you are expriencin is not too uncommon, try force closing your game and start it again.

FORCE CLOSING APPS

1. Perform a 4-finger upward swipe on the home screen to bring up the multitasking window.
2. On the application page (not icon) of TribeZ, perform an upward swipe to close the app completely.
3. Open TribeZ normally.

Other forum members can also check whether this happens for them also, and post their results. I would but I cant get past that assets thingy, and my iPad will not be there with me till end of April. (sigh...)

CountryGirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yea I forgot to mention that the service tab is within the add friends tab. This problem you are expriencin is not too uncommon, try force closing your game and start it again.

FORCE CLOSING APPS

1. Perform a 4-finger upward swipe on the home screen to bring up the multitasking window.
2. On the application page (not icon) of TribeZ, perform an upward swipe to close the app completely.
3. Open TribeZ normally.

Other forum members can also check whether this happens for them also, and post their results. I would but I cant get past that assets thingy, and my iPad will not be there with me till end of April. (sigh...)

I can already tell ya before I even do it, force closing won't help, cause it would've been fixed already. Like I said about Castlez, I'm just confused about all these issues with their games on an iPad. :/ I mean, games have bugs but to me, this don't seem like just bugs since it's been happening for a while & it's still not fixed. But then again, I don't know about stuff like that, so... :)

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I can already tell ya before I even do it, force closing won't help, cause it would've been fixed already. Like I said about Castlez, I'm just confused about all these issues with their games on an iPad. :/ I mean, games have bugs but to me, this don't seem like just bugs since it's been happening for a while & it's still not fixed. But then again, I don't know about stuff like that, so... :)

Yea they really need to get rid of those nasty bugs... They are bugs...

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Free 10 blue gems , birthday invite, make sure you click join when it pops up. For AC Wireless compass please. tribez code =f517jes Zcastle code =1n184t. Please feel free to add me

Last edited:

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all, why is this tread so quiet? I want to start either a dino snowman, fire mountain or spring garden. I can put 60 points into any of these 3 but wondered if anyone had 40 points they could use to finish one off for me? If anyone can help please let me know. I havent completed any of my own yet, i always seem to be adding to others to help them. I dont know if its cause i cant be seen but any i have started in the past have never been finished Please help me

captain flop (level 40) in AC. Tribes friend id: wgmm1fc

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
FlopZ, I joined your Spring Garden quest and I'm afraid I added too much (37%) - apologies if I overtook you. I've been tapping everything with a zeal of the novice ;)
BTW: this quest looks odd, because I see you, Eileen and Trog with 0% of added points.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No is fine, i was waiting for response before i added. Just need 5 more to finish. Hopefully barbara or trog will add them. Thanks

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No is fine, i was waiting for response before i added. Just need 5 more to finish. Hopefully barbara or trog will add them. Thanks captain flop (level 40) in AC. Tribes friend id: wgmm1fc

Done. I can help with any of your quests. I have loads of points in hand!

Tribez 3cf44b7 (Eileen Dover) Castlez 8d7f7h

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Done. I can help with any of your quests. I have loads of points in hand! Tribez 3cf44b7 (Eileen Dover) Castlez 8d7f7h

I've put 42 into your ice Dino. I still have 6 goes left so I can add more if you need me to.

Tribez 3cf44b7 (Eileen Dover) Castlez 8d7f7h

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks guys, really appreciate the help. If anyone can spare 20 for fire mountain, that would be great :)

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No is fine, i was waiting for response before i added. Just need 5 more to finish. Hopefully barbara or trog will add them. Thanks captain flop (level 40) in AC. Tribes friend id: wgmm1fc
Thanks guys, really appreciate the help. If anyone can spare 20 for fire mountain, that would be great :) captain flop (level 40) in AC. Tribes friend id: wgmm1fc

Sorry not to have been any help, when I joined there were zero points in, so I thought you had abandoned it.

Wireless compasses, blankets or oscillating beacons needed at Troglodyte69 (iPad) please & fuel hoses, or arcade machines at Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone). Any contribution gratefully received, thank you.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry not to have been any help, when I joined there were zero points in, so I thought you had abandoned it. Wireless compasses, blankets or oscillating beacons needed at Troglodyte69 (iPad) please & fuel hoses, or arcade machines at Troglodyte96 (Blocked-iPhone). Any contribution gratefully received, thank you.
No problem, all done now. Thanks anyway

Most reactions

Latest posts