What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tribez

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know how to do this either. But if people want to add me I would really appreciate it
Code:735p4x5a
The old friend codes no longer seem to work, the only way to add now is from Facebook. Tap the two villagers icon at the bottom of the screen and then the add neighbours icon.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trog, I've just sent you a key. Please let me know if you received it.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No sign of it yet! Have you received those I've been sending to you for the last few days?
Unfortunately not :(
I've been receiving a cut stone from you (@Trog Troglodyte), although I didn't place it on my wish list, so I suppose your keys have been converted to the stone ;)

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unfortunately not :(
I've been receiving a cut stone from you (@Trog Troglodyte), although I didn't place it on my wish list, so I suppose your keys have been converted to the stone ;)
Trog Troglodyte is only a low level game and cut stone is the best I can do from there.
The keys should be coming to you fromTroglodyte96 (may show as Troglodyte Terry) I've just sent another, let me know if it doesn't turn up and I will send something different tomorrow.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trog Troglodyte is only a low level game and cut stone is the best I can do from there.
The keys should be coming to you fromTroglodyte96 (may show as Troglodyte Terry) I've just sent another, let me know if it doesn't turn up and I will send something different tomorrow.
So it's even more strange that you can send a thing not present on my wish list.
No sign of keys yet, so IMO it's futile to send them any longer.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So it's even more strange that you can send a thing not present on my wish list.
No sign of keys yet, so IMO it's futile to send them any longer.
I agree, the keys seem to be a waste of time, I've removed them from my list, interestingly they no longer seem to be available to add! Sent you Polunarium instead.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys, not posted on here for ages. Still play tribes occasionally but it takes so long to complete quests so I got bored and moved onto candy crush! Also the ipad forum app stopped working for me so I couldnt request items or see whether anyone needed help completing quests. I just remembered I could sign in to the forum via the internet rather than the app (once I remembered my log in) and here I am. Finally deleted airport though :( may even delete tribez eventually, all the pops up are annoying me too. Grrrr sorry, thats my moan over now. Hope you all all well, I missed reading all your posts.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys, not posted on here for ages. Still play tribes occasionally but it takes so long to complete quests so I got bored and moved onto candy crush! Also the ipad forum app stopped working for me so I couldnt request items or see whether anyone needed help completing quests. I just remembered I could sign in to the forum via the internet rather than the app (once I remembered my log in) and here I am. Finally deleted airport though :( may even delete tribez eventually, all the pops up are annoying me too. Grrrr sorry, thats my moan over now. Hope you all all well, I missed reading all your posts.
Good to see you back. The app sadly doesn't work anymore, they have moved the forum here, shame because the app was a lot easier to use. The forum seems to have pretty much died out since the change. Still stuck on AC for some strange reason, don't know why. Don't play tribes very often now, I find it becomes boring very quickly. There are a few more posts on the AC thread, but nowhere near what there used to be.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm finally able to play again. One of the updates just made it so I couldn't even open the game. They finally did fix it and a bunch of other things that were wrong with the Kindle version. Finally can access the competition islands and no longer have to guess about what you guys were discussing. It would be nice to know who is still playing.

Gururaj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nkcc69md - level 36 daily player.....please add me.... i have no neighbours...

Most reactions

Latest posts