What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Visiting neighbours is iffy and nothing is dropping shears at all.

I just visited neighbours and managed to collect 13 shears. Make sure you are clicking on the patches of flowers outside the city. With the snow, they are hard to find so look carefully. They will have an exclamation mark on them though. On the iPad, they are easier to see but on the iPhone, almost impossible....I have an older iPhone, not one of the larger ones....:(

Anyone else noticed that the experiance points aren't added to the total any more. I am at level 50 with 561287 points but when I land planes the total stays the same. The same goes for passengers from flights.

HVWH4. What really weird about your game is that it says that you are away and I need to call you back??? Can gift and receive fine though. And you are level 16 and not 50?

HVWH4. What really weird about your game is that it says that you are away and I need to call you back??? Can gift and receive fine though. And you are level 16 and not 50?
Yes, that seems to be a problem for more people. Sometimes my name and level are displayed correctly and than you can visit me. And I am level 50.

Yes, that seems to be a problem for more people. Sometimes my name and level are displayed correctly and than you can visit me. And I am level 50.
Not exactly (from my PoV): I can't visit you when you show as HVWH4 @ level 16. Sometimes you appear as username @ level 50 and only then I'm able to visit your city.

Not exactly (from my PoV): I can't visit you when you show as HVWH4 @ level 16. Sometimes you appear as username @ level 50 and only then I'm able to visit your city.
Ok, so it's just the other way around then. Strange.

Question for multiple game players. I have added a couple Bridal Salons to Wabbitgirl and a few quest building to my other games and none of my games can see them when visiting. All of the buildings I have moved since yesterday are still in the old position also when viewing from my other games. My repair base on Rocky61 is still sitting with an exclamation mark. Everything else seems to be updating properly.....so far anyway.

I had that problem when visiting myself from iphone to ipad. I'll see if it is fixed today.

Complete update.

tigasefi4

2 x display case, 3 x amperemeter, 3 x hull parts, 3 x laser cutter, 3 x lining plate

tigasefi5

2 x text books, 1 x wide-angle binoculars, 1 x power source, 2 x insulation, 1 x drill machine, 2 x calculators

Rob, thanks so much for the TV Panel. I have everything I need now and my repair base is upgraded.
No problem, I'm glad I could help.
Thanks for all 10 Technical Pens, please send me just one more Flatbed Scanner.

Last edited:
When I visit my neighbours, the scroll bar on the right side disappears after first visit, so I have to return back to my city to visit another neighbour. It's a huge disadvantage comparing to previous version of the game. Are you also experiencing this bug?

Yes! It's flipping annoying having to exit all the way back to my own game before choosing another neighbour.

Yes! It's flipping annoying having to exit all the way back to my own game before choosing another neighbour.
Thanks for confirmation, I sent a request to the G! to fix this bug.
BTW: please accept my invitation @Tigasefi5, I can help you with some items.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back