What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Reached 9 hearts, can visit 12 neighbours now, apparently it's the max, another dead end from GI

I do, in still at 81 n far from finishing.

One on its way.

Level 33 - TV Panels, Grinding machines, air vents & Controllers needed to upgrade repair base. Fuel additives & Landing Lights. Flight items and duty free always welcome. I will send back what you gift if I can.

Hi everyone, got uni finals so haven't been playing that much but that's for all the jackets n other stuff, been tryna return wen I can. How we all finding the quest so far? Miss u all

Hi Mai, good to see you back. Jacket on way, if you accept the friend request from Troglodyte96, I can send you one from there as well. How much longer do you have to complete the quest?

Troglodyte96, need grinding machine, deicer, fuel adds & flight stuff, Troglodyte69, need fuel adds & flight stuff please.

Just got the last hull part, so only one laser cutter left for repair station, one bench and one lawnmower left for stadium. All help is much appreciated.

I'm afraid you may struggle to get benches. Gi took them off the flight list a while ago and I don't think they put them back on.

Barstoolprophet, congrats on building your airship dock. Could you complete the quest in time?

thank you - couldnt have done it without you all. I got home after a late dinner with 15m to spare on the quest. Got a rope block from a flight i had up in the air - did end up spending cash on one rope block before the quest ended though. Oh wellz...can consider it part of the weird cash bonus yesterday.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back