What's new

Apogee JAM Guitar interface

mediaman09

iPF Noob
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
If I order the Apogee Jam off the apple.ca store, would I receive the known BAD INITIAL RUN, or the UPDATED version???

It is general knowledge that Apogee confirmed that they did have a bad initial run of that interface and they have a updated version out. Indeed they offer an exchange program per thier web site.

Before I place an order off the Apple Canada Store, I would really like to know if Apple Canada is shipping older stock (the version with the BAD INTIAL RUN), or if they are definitely now shipping the UPDATED version?

I asked but did not get very far.

Anyone know?
 
Last edited:
I moved your post to the Help section, where I think it will receive better attention.

Tim
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom