What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

You are so very right! As for me, I am just now coming back to the forum after losing my grandfather. The last thing I anticipated seeing here was bickering. I experience enough of that in regular life. This was my positive filler for the day. I very much would like to see that fostered as we move forward since you never really know what is going on behind the scenes in someone's life. That being said.... Let's see what BFS has in store for us come Easter. And what new things we can look forward to and those challenges we can mentor others with! I personally am working toward my gold shrines and then acquiring additional islands to properly arrange and decorate.

GC ID Servant 16:9 from iphone

I am so sorry for your loss. I remember when this all started. Very well said! Good luck on your golds and I can't wait to see if we get a Easter dragon too. :thumbs:

Good Afternoon Everyone! Just got all excited unexpectedly. I was racing around this morning and the breeding notification came up for my number two account so I logged out of account one and went into account two. I put two pairs in to breed and one of them was taking to long to tell me what it was, so I ignored it and went to see what the other one was doing. In the meantime the notification for my breeding Airs came up in the other account so I logged out of account two and went back into account one. Off to work. Later I got a notification that my breeders had finished in account two but I didn't have time to check them. Just went in and clicked on them and was trying to make up my mind whether to try something different in an attempt to get my second Clover and then I checked my eggs and WOO HOO!! a beautiful little Clover egg sitting there for me.* I hadn't even realised he was on his way ... best feeling ever.* Thrilled to bits :) :)

That is great news! Congrats Snuggle! :thumbs:

Well I broke down and went a little nuts...
Before:

View attachment 11141

After:

View attachment 11142

Now back to saving....... I feel broke

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

That's nothing. . .i seriously almost have nothing.

90b4c9b9.jpg

I gotten lower than this. . .LOL

skunamuffin said:
I'm getting bored with this game. Just been hoarding gems and money until I reach level 30 and get my 6th island. Constantly breeding fogs and blazings for more cash. Loadin up on food now.

On the up side, I got my coworker hooked into DV. Saw him playing Zoo Story and told him DV was WAY better! I'll get his GC ID later and intro him to this fab forum for you all to greet him.

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

Noooo, hang in there, you know you will love it when they come with new updates:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Birdmaestro said:
I feel bad about the Air controversy and how you two were treated. If you're still reading this please give the folks here a second chance. This is a kind and sharing community that sustained me during a very difficult time immediately following spinal fusion surgery. I'm WAY ahead of schedule and I believe a lot of the credit goes to this group. Everyone gets a wild hAIR once in a while. :)

Poppy

Well said poppy:)

Hit rock bottom. I did not have enough DC for Snapdragons. Exciting news all 9 blues and frost are at level 15! YAY! Back to farming.

e342aa69.jpg

:D

Altraeis and veelund, I am sorry for posting that you might be one of those guys that gave misleading info, it's just that I read it in the forum way back that some people do that and I just suggested it might be. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings and I am sorry :(

I would just like to say thanks for everyones support. I truly am sorry and so happy you two are staying here. I also habe not stayed away because of all of this.

My dad was in the hospital for about a week and released on Saturday evening. He ended right back in the hospital Sunday. They finally yesterday found a infection in his blood. Not sure what it is yet but he is not doing good. Hoping he will pull through but his health in general is not good. Angel hit it right when she said we don't know what is going on in peoples lives. Anyways enough said on all of this. I'll be off and on when I can.

VeeLund said:
My final thought in re: the air dragon issue....how about we just drop it & get back to what is important, which is the hints & tips for the game and having fun?

Veebabe

That is the best thing to do.:)

250strong said:
What is the next dragon?? It is RUMORED that it will be the "EEL DRAGON"

Looks like a Water / Lightning combo.

Watch out!!! I hope I'm right, and If I'm right, you heard it here first!!

Hey, I said that ages ago in this thread, I said that plant and fire should make ash and electric and water should make eel. I swear on my life, I did:)

I would just like to say thanks for everyones support. I truly am sorry and so happy you two are staying here. I also habe not stayed away because of all of this.

My dad was in the hospital for about a week and released on Saturday evening. He ended right back in the hospital Sunday. They finally yesterday found a infection in his blood. Not sure what it is yet but he is not doing good. Hoping he will pull through but his health in general is not good. Angel hit it right when she said we don't know what is going on in peoples lives. Anyways enough said on all of this. I'll be off and on when I can.

Oh Shellee, I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you and your family.

tristan97tfj said:
They should have a dragon with every opposite lke the sandstorm (air and earth) for example a fire and plant dragon could make an ash dragon and maybe water and lightning could make an eel dragon:)

Here it is I will tell you the page number on the app:)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back