What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Good Afternoon Everyone! Just got all excited unexpectedly. I was racing around this morning and the breeding notification came up for my number two account so I logged out of account one and went into account two. I put two pairs in to breed and one of them was taking to long to tell me what it was, so I ignored it and went to see what the other one was doing. In the meantime the notification for my breeding Airs came up in the other account so I logged out of account two and went back into account one. Off to work. Later I got a notification that my breeders had finished in account two but I didn't have time to check them. Just went in and clicked on them and was trying to make up my mind whether to try something different in an attempt to get my second Clover and then I checked my eggs and WOO HOO!! a beautiful little Clover egg sitting there for me.* I hadn't even realised he was on his way ... best feeling ever.* Thrilled to bits :) :)

Just want to post that on the Forum App your message was truncated and the bits in bold were missing. Now I knew where you were going with the message, but it certainly cut it off at the most inopportune place. lol

Fletch
(who is deeply sorry for offending Veelund and altraeis)

Cox780770 said:
Me and my son both got one from seaweed and moss both level 7 for my son and lvl 10 for me ,hope this will help a bit fingers crossed for you x x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Thank you! Ill try the seaweed combo again

Good Afternoon Everyone! Just got all excited unexpectedly. I was racing around this morning and the breeding notification came up for my number two account so I logged out of account one and went into account two. I put two pairs in to breed and one of them was taking to long to tell me what it was, so I ignored it and went to see what the other one was doing. In the meantime the notification for my breeding Airs came up in the other account so I logged out of account two and went back into account one. Off to work. Later I got a notification that my breeders had finished in account two but I didn't have time to check them. Just went in and clicked on them and was trying to make up my mind whether to try something different in an attempt to get my second Clover and then I checked my eggs and WOO HOO!! a beautiful little Clover egg sitting there for me.* I hadn't even realised he was on his way ... best feeling ever.* Thrilled to bits :) :)

What a pleasant surprise. Congrats!

GT500Girl said:
Yay! Congrats Vicky! Shhhh....don't tell my my daughter. She will be mad. Lol She just threw hers in for another 14hrs.

Awww... It's another long wait..

GT500Girl said:
The only other thing I could think of (dont shoot me for those that disagree because I still don't believe it) lol but was that maybe that pair wasn't original and had genes from other dragons being bred to get something else...back to the gene theory.

Well
, we all can see you are lays here to help! And you have never put anyone down. You are a great encourager!

SnuggleTM said:

Yay for you xx

angel2all said:
You are so very right! As for me, I am just now coming back to the forum after losing my grandfather. The last thing I anticipated seeing here was bickering. I experience enough of that in regular life. This was my positive filler for the day. I very much would like to see that fostered as we move forward since you never really know what is going on behind the scenes in someone's life. That being said.... Let's see what BFS has in store for us come Easter. And what new things we can look forward to and those challenges we can mentor others with! I personally am working toward my gold shrines and then acquiring additional islands to properly arrange and decorate.

GC ID Servant 16:9 from iphone

Hi, it has been awhile since u were away.. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure he has reach eternity in heaven and free from all pain!

What is the next dragon?? It is RUMORED that it will be the "EEL DRAGON"

Looks like a Water / Lightning combo.

Watch out!!! I hope I'm right, and If I'm right, you heard it here first!!

Last edited:
So if you're BFS ... with a reputation for being incredibly sneaky ... and a load of customers clamoring for a big update ... what might you have planned for April Fools Day?

Fletch
(who is deeply sorry for offending Veelund and altraeis)

Hey Frenzzz, got my second Sandstorm yday evening and my second Clover this morning.. Now, i have 2 of each except RAINBOW..
I don't even have one and i'm finding it too difficult to breed.. I just need one..
Whats the latest hot combo for Rainbow, pals??

Skaala2903 said:
Hey Frenzzz, got my second Sandstorm yday evening and my second Clover this morning.. Now, i have 2 of each except RAINBOW..
I don't even have one and i'm finding it too difficult to breed.. I just need one..

Blazing and mud got me my rainbows! Good luck!:)

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Skaala2903 said:

What combo did you use for sandstorm?

What is the next dragon?? It is RUMORED that it will be the "EEL DRAGON"

Looks like a Water / Lightning combo.

Watch out!!! I hope I'm right, and If I'm right, you heard it here first!!

That would be perfect if it was part of an update containing a slippery slope similar to level 20. I just have a fEELing about this one.

Poppy

That would be perfect if it was part of an update containing a slippery slope similar to level 20. I just have a fEELing about this one.

Poppy
Yes, with more habitats, more cash amount for the big money habitats - earth and cold -, and an L + I dragon would be good, but not more then 5 hours breeding please. And an level upgrade for the rainbow,moon,sun,Lyd.
Please please guys at Bfs :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back