What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Waglia said:
Has anyone from this forum sent me a gem today? I received the ...and others message. Please let me know and will add you to my list.

Waglia

I sent you one from my sons account coxy 26 about this time yesterday x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

altraeis said:
Potts Point in Sydney, so nice and close to everything. Love this city, but so looking forward to our two month trip away starting in a few weeks. Will probably mean my attention to DV will decrease :(

Si

Mu hubbys best friend has a business in Sydney he moved there from uk years ago he loves it too x x x

Fletch_smf said:
So if you're BFS ... with a reputation for being incredibly sneaky ... and a load of customers clamoring for a big update ... what might you have planned for April Fools Day?

Fletch
(who is deeply sorry for offending Veelund and altraeis)

Ahaaaaa good thinking fletch x x x

Skaala2903 said:
Hey Frenzzz, got my second Sandstorm yday evening and my second Clover this morning.. Now, i have 2 of each except RAINBOW..
I don't even have one and i'm finding it too difficult to breed.. I just need one..
Whats the latest hot combo for Rainbow, pals??

Yay congrats and most recent combo was blazing /mud or fog / lava try using lower level mud and lavas though, at lvl 4 is best x x x

SnuggleTM said:
Good Afternoon Everyone! Just got all excited unexpectedly. I was racing around this morning and the breeding notification came up for my number two account so I logged out of account one and went into account two. I put two pairs in to breed and one of them was taking to long to tell me what it was, so I ignored it and went to see what the other one was doing. In the meantime the notification for my breeding Airs came up in the other account so I logged out of account two and went back into account one. Off to work. Later I got a notification that my breeders had finished in account two but I didn't have time to check them. Just went in and clicked on them and was trying to make up my mind whether to try something different in an attempt to get my second Clover and then I checked my eggs and WOO HOO!! a beautiful little Clover egg sitting there for me.* I hadn't even realised he was on his way ... best feeling ever.* Thrilled to bits :) :)

What a wonderful surprise! Happy for you!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Cox780770 said:
Mu hubbys best friend has a business in Sydney he moved there from uk years ago he loves it too x x x

We will be in the UK next month. London, Winchester, Aylsbury(sp), Bury St Edmonds and then Windsor ( not the castle :)) before heading to the states.

Fletch_smf said:
So if you're BFS ... with a reputation for being incredibly sneaky ... and a load of customers clamoring for a big update ... what might you have planned for April Fools Day?

Fletch

Hmmm...disappearing dragons or islands. *hehe*

Veebabe

SnuggleTM said:
Good Afternoon Everyone! Just got all excited unexpectedly. I was racing around this morning and the breeding notification came up for my number two account so I logged out of account one and went into account two. I put two pairs in to breed and one of them was taking to long to tell me what it was, so I ignored it and went to see what the other one was doing. In the meantime the notification for my breeding Airs came up in the other account so I logged out of account two and went back into account one. Off to work. Later I got a notification that my breeders had finished in account two but I didn't have time to check them. Just went in and clicked on them and was trying to make up my mind whether to try something different in an attempt to get my second Clover and then I checked my eggs and WOO HOO!! a beautiful little Clover egg sitting there for me.* I hadn't even realised he was on his way ... best feeling ever.* Thrilled to bits :) :)

Love surprises like that!! Congrats

Tiffany xoxo

altraeis said:
Potts Point in Sydney, so nice and close to everything. Love this city, but so looking forward to our two month trip away starting in a few weeks. Will probably mean my attention to DV will decrease :(

Si

I have relatives in the south of sydney... Can never think of the suburb! I know its near Bass Hill anyways. Where are vacationing? Up north in qld perhaps!?

Tiffany xoxo

Fletch_smf said:

Fletch

Ooh!! Hadnt thought of that. Would they be so cruel!!? Um... Yes of course they would!!

Tiffany xoxo

Well I broke down and went a little nuts...
Before:

image-3921111944.jpg

After:

image-2821182427.jpg

Now back to saving....... I feel broke

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Blazing and mud got me my rainbows! Good luck!:)

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Same here blazing level 10 and mud level 4 got my second rainbow. But my science project showed no results after over 34 attempts. But it maybe a hottie for you. Good luck.

Last edited:
finally i got my clover...after about 20++ failures. i think i lost count. alot of trees...i think i can put them as my decoration. Flower 10 + moss 7

Hello Friends,

Happy to hear level heads have prevailed. The members of this forum are truly kind-hearted, and love to be helpful and supportive.

On another note...I have now fed my voracious Panlong enough to get him to 19.75 Level. That's right...only 1,310,720 more treats...and he'll be my first (and probably last..ha ha) Level 20 Dragon. Pop's was right....it's been a long, long, climb!

Farmingly,
Jack

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back