What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Great news friends! I have finally (after a week of patience) achieved my personal goal of raising a Level 20 Dragon!

Exhaustingly,
Jack

Sent from my iPad using iPF

jackcedio said:
Great news friends! I have finally (after a week of patience) achieved my personal goal of raising a Level 20 Dragon!

Exhaustingly,
Jack

All I can say is wow and super duper congratulations :)

Exhaustingly,
Jack

Wow! Jack! Congrats on attaining a level 20 dragon! Are you up for a second?

GT500Girl said:
I would just like to say thanks for everyones support. I truly am sorry and so happy you two are staying here. I also habe not stayed away because of all of this.

My dad was in the hospital for about a week and released on Saturday evening. He ended right back in the hospital Sunday. They finally yesterday found a infection in his blood. Not sure what it is yet but he is not doing good. Hoping he will pull through but his health in general is not good. Angel hit it right when she said we don't know what is going on in peoples lives. Anyways enough said on all of this. I'll be off and on when I can.

GT500Girl,
I may not understand how you are feeling now. I am sure you are having a lot of mix feelings of emotions. Plus, you have children that may not fully understand what is going on. It is taxing on you for this season..

I pray that there will be peace in your family in this season. And pray that there will be a great visitation of miracle upon your father's life!

jackcedio said:

Exhaustingly,
Jack

Congrats:)

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Segbert said:
Wow! Jack! Congrats on attaining a level 20 dragon! Are you up for a second?

I'm not sure...that was pretty expensive and labor intensive. For now...just rebuilding my resources. And waiting for something new to challenge us all.

image-2315284011.jpg

Finally attained level 29 and assuming it will be awhile til level 30 which i's fine by me, it'll give me a chance to save coins and food :)
Not really sure what to do with the new habitat though, but I'm sure I'll finger it out :eek:

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

View attachment 11241

Finally attained level 29 and assuming it will be awhile til level 30 which i's fine by me, it'll give me a chance to save coins and food :)
Not really sure what to do with the new habitat though, but I'm sure I'll finger it out :eek:

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Congrats, just hit level 28 yesterday too. I bred bloodies for DC coins and the habitat is manageable. Congrats!

Segbert said:
Congrats, just hit level 28 yesterday too. I bred bloodies for DC coins and the habitat is manageable. Congrats!

Cool... Bloodies? Lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

I'm not sure...that was pretty expensive and labor intensive. For now...just rebuilding my resources. And waiting for something new to challenge us all.

Congratulations! That's the first, umm, legitimate level 20 that I've heard of.

Poppy

Birdmaestro said:
Congratulations! That's the first, umm, legitimate level 20 that I've heard of.

Poppy

Really? Curious...I began this last leg from level 19 to 20 last Thursday morning. It's no wonder it's rarely attempted. Just a personal goal.

Thanks much!
Jack

jackcedio said:

Exhaustingly,
Jack

Congrats jack!!! That is an amazing fete!! You should be very proud :D

Tiffany xoxo

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back