What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Yay, my second clover just got bred...I bought my first one. Moss left, swamp right, reg breeding cave!
Veebabe

Birdmaestro said:
Thanks for the tip! I used Bluefire & Quake and got Jack's second Moon on the third try. His Noah's Ark is now fully boarded and ready to sail. Time to level up Pans in his CGCF and Bluefires and Frostfires in his Cold habitat and the gold shrines take of themselves.

Success in breeding a dragon that you really want is still the best part of this game. Never get tired of it.

Poppy

Congrats jack/poppy x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

This Phase Appears To Be Complete

I've finally gotten my last dragon to level 15 which I think completes this phase of Dragonvale. Here's the status of my park:

• Total Number of Dragons: 136
  • Regular & Holiday Dragons: Level 15 pair for each dragon - one Adult & one Turbo Baby (few extras of favorites)
  • High Producing Dragons (all level 15): 19 Panlongs, 7 Frostfires, 7 Bluefires
  • Rare Dragons (all level 10): 12 Rainbows, 3 Leap Years, 8 Moons, 3 Suns
  • Shrines: 7 Gold
  • Islands: 6
I'm not at all interested in level 20 dragons (one Clover at level 17 1/2, which was enough for me) so I don't see any other hills to climb at this point. I guess I will just accrue gold coins while awaiting a (hoped for) update - and continue to build grandson Jack's park.

Poppy

VeeLund said:
Yay, my second clover just got bred...I bought my first one. Moss left, swamp right, reg breeding cave!
Veebabe

Yay congrats x x x

Birdmaestro said:

I've finally gotten my last dragon to level 15 which I think completes this phase of Dragonvale. Here's the status of my park:

Total Number of Dragons: 136
Regular & Holiday Dragons: Level 15 pair for each dragon - one Adult & one Turbo Baby (few extras of favorites)
High Producing Dragons (all level 15): 19 Panlongs, 7 Frostfires, 7 Bluefires
Rare Dragons (all level 10): 12 Rainbows, 3 Leap Years, 8 Moons, 3 Suns
Shrines: 7 Gold
Islands: 6
I'm not at all interested in level 20 dragons (one Clover at level 17 1/2, which was enough for me) so I don't see any other hills to climb at this point. I guess I will just accrue gold coins while awaiting a (hoped for) update - and continue to build grandson Jack's park.

Poppy

Wow poppy congrats I hope you get an update soon to keep you guys at this point happy x x x

Thanks...I have used the rare breeding guide with much success... Rainbows galore and even got the LYD first try....just that darn moon eludes me! And really thanks for welcoming me I needed fellow DVers to vent to....my family thinks I'm crazy but I luvz my dragons!

Your welcome! Lol A lot of us go through the same with our family's. :thumbs: I had the same problem with sun. Just keep at it. I would try a combo maybe 20-30 times and then move onto another combo. Sometimes what works for one does not work for another person. Good luck! I hope you get it soon! :thumbs:

vampi64 said:
I just put bluefire 15 and crystal 13 on the island and got 48 hours!!!!!!! I really, really, really hope it's my sun! 

Thanks Jack! 

Well done, I hope you get your sun

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Ninjajulie23 said:
Thanks...I have used the rare breeding guide with much success... Rainbows galore and even got the LYD first try....just that darn moon eludes me! And really thanks for welcoming me I needed fellow DVers to vent to....my family thinks I'm crazy but I luvz my dragons!

You got a LYD first try!!!!!!!:)

Birdmaestro said:

Total Number of Dragons: 136
Regular & Holiday Dragons: Level 15 pair for each dragon - one Adult & one Turbo Baby (few extras of favorites)
High Producing Dragons (all level 15): 19 Panlongs, 7 Frostfires, 7 Bluefires
Rare Dragons (all level 10): 12 Rainbows, 3 Leap Years, 8 Moons, 3 Suns
Shrines: 7 Gold
Islands: 6

Poppy

Congrats poppy:)

Sigh. Still have not been able to breed the Clover dragon. If I don't get one by tomorrow, I will just buy one. I don't know when it will go away, and I will be away from reliant Internet access this weekend. Weirdly, I got two LY dragons with no problems! Good thing my friends are pretty regular with gem-gifting, so I have enough gems to get the Clover!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back