What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

You're so nice, yes, i realize I've been very lucky and you gave me support when I thought I wasn't. Thank you so much, I really hope everything goes well with your dad. My thoughts are with you.

Aww...thank you so much! :eek: You are very welcome. Thank you. I believe he will pull through. He's always been a fighter. :thumbs:

This Phase Appears To Be Complete

I've finally gotten my last dragon to level 15 which I think completes this phase of Dragonvale. Here's the status of my park:

• Total Number of Dragons: 136
N
  • Regular & Holiday Dragons: Level 15 pair for each dragon - one Adult & one Turbo Baby (few extras of favorites)
  • High Producing Dragons (all level 15): 19 Panlongs, 7 Frostfires, 7 Bluefires
  • Rare Dragons (all level 10): 12 Rainbows, 3 Leap Years, 8 Moons, 3 Suns
  • Shrines: 7 Gold
  • Islands: 6
I'm not at all interested in level 20 dragons (one Clover at level 17 1/2, which was enough for me) so I don't see any other hills to climb at this point. I guess I will just accrue gold coins while awaiting a (hoped for) update - and continue to build grandson Jack's park.

Poppy
Apart from all gold shrines - i only have one so far - i think several gamers are touching the upper limit.
For my part, i raised a total of 104 level 15 dragons, have only a few pure bred dragons at level 13.5 or 14 which i keep in case i just need one more. All the rest on the islands is level 15. I will raise a few more panlongs to fill the earth habitats i have, throwing the clover in th HC when i need the space. Working slowly on the 6 remaining gold shrines by having now 30 to 35 of each element. This will take a huge while to bring them to 50 although above mid point for all!

Isn't this a really lovely scene? Not mine, ( wish ) just stumbled across it.

40203947.jpg

Nice!

VeeLund said:
Yay, my second clover just got bred...I bought my first one. Moss left, swamp right, reg breeding cave!
Veebabe

Congrats veebabe!! :D

Tiffany xoxo

I've finally gotten my last dragon to level 15 which I think completes this phase of Dragonvale. Here's the status of my park:

• Regular & Holiday Dragons: Level 15 pair for each dragon - one Adult & one Turbo Baby (few extras of favorites)
I'm not at all interested in level 20 dragons (one Clover at level 17 1/2, which was enough for me) so I don't see any other hills to climb at this point. I guess I will just accrue gold coins while awaiting a (hoped for) update - and continue to build grandson Jack's park.

Poppy

Congrats Poppy! The islands looks great. I noticed all the little ranbow dragons on CP. I didn't see little balls on their heads, so must be the will thing! Cute.!

Thanks for the tip! I used Bluefire & Quake and got Jack's second Moon on the third try. His Noah's Ark is now fully boarded and ready to sail. Time to level up Pans in his CGCF and Bluefires and Frostfires in his Cold habitat and the gold shrines take of themselves.

Success in breeding a dragon that you really want is still the best part of this game. Never get tired of it.

Poppy

Yay! I bet Jack is a happy little bee! :thumbs: Tell him congrats!

Sigh. Still have not been able to breed the Clover dragon. If I don't get one by tomorrow, I will just buy one. I don't know when it will go away, and I will be away from reliant Internet access this weekend. Weirdly, I got two LY dragons with no problems! Good thing my friends are pretty regular with gem-gifting, so I have enough gems to get the Clover!

Great, got a Plan B, but in the mean time keep trying. Tenacity is the game. It will come and hopefully you can use those hard earned gems on the next update. Good luck!

Poppy

Wow! Congrats Poppy! That is too cool! :thumbs:

Sigh. Still have not been able to breed the Clover dragon. If I don't get one by tomorrow, I will just buy one. I don't know when it will go away, and I will be away from reliant Internet access this weekend. Weirdly, I got two LY dragons with no problems! Good thing my friends are pretty regular with gem-gifting, so I have enough gems to get the Clover!

I hope you get it without having to buy one. This has not been a easy one to get.

I love the blond rainbow dragons. They are short breed time and earn high DC compared to Moon and Sun. I am taking the Turtle route to gold. Although I love the full house of Pans, blues and frosts, but I can't always sweep coins. Good luck everyone!

Congrats Poppy! The islands looks great. I noticed all the little ranbow dragons on CP. I didn't see little balls on their heads, so must be the will thing! Cute.!

I think they are turbo babies. Rares don't get the orbs... yet... (The LYD is going to make this easier if it ever happens)

Poppy

Awesome news Poppy. Always liked looking at your islands. You have the best landing island I have seen to date

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back