What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Emma_soji said:
St paddys day dragon available. Takes plant and earth.
I haven't been playing lately but saw the notice for this new one so I think I'll acquire the new one. ;). Breed it that is. Hope it's easy.

Oh dear it's not been easy for many people .....extra good luck coming your way x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Emma_soji said:
Ding ding! Got that little clover in the epic nest. Took about 5 or 6 tries! I'll hurry it to the nest to hatch naturally if anyone wants to see the egg. ;)

Ooh congrats don't waste your gems x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Emma_soji said:
Ding ding! Got that little clover in the epic nest. Took about 5 or 6 tries! I'll hurry it to the nest to hatch naturally if anyone wants to see the egg. ;)

It's been out for a couple weeks lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Vivipilou said:
Sorry if you resented my comment as critising your methodology, wasn t meant like this. Nonetheless, in the end, all depends on various factors like the time you have to collect coins, the amount of time you are ready to block one cave fir breeding - as you never know when a new dragon is going to show up - and finally, if you are interested to achieve the goal in the long run or as quickly as possible, ie if you do not care a dam wether these shrines turn gold or not, which is perfectly legitimate.

No, no offense taken. Just clarifying that my post was aimed at people working towards that specific goal in the quickest way possible and was not suggested as a general way of playing for everyone. :)

The thing about the road to a Gold Shrine is that the time is set by how long it takes to generate the money to buy the food rather than the breeding time of the dragons, even the Panlongs. You need 17 million coins to buy the food you need, and you will be hard pressed to generate that in a day and a half, even with the utmost optimised coin generating set up.

Umm... I'm on cruise control right now with irregular sweeping for coins and my park is generating around $35M a day.

Poppy

Umm... I'm on cruise control right now with irregular sweeping for coins and my park is generating around $35M a day.

Poppy

I'm curious about this as well. Going to not spend a dime tomorrow and see how much I make in an entire day. Then I can give fletch my current dragon shrine totals and put him to work (just kidding fletch!)

Birdmaestro said:

Poppy

Damn poppy thats alot of dough lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Birdmaestro said:

Poppy

Sweet! Considering that you probably sleep at night these days that's a ton of cash:)

I thought my park was doing reasonably well, I get about 17M in 16 hours (umm, minus the loss of income from 2 airs and 2 sandies and whatever competes in the colosseum). Add to that the income from sold airs, sandies and an overnight fog/blazing and I make about 25M a day

Emma_soji said:
I only realized today due to a notice that popped up on my iPad. Doh!
Flower and moss were a good combo. Eggs there now. I have a pic but don't know if I can post it. I'll try.
No luck. I'm technically challenged. ;)

Oh, lol, for a second I thought there might be a new dragon out:D

Glad you got yours so quickly, some people seemed to have a pretty hard time getting their clovers.

Damn poppy thats alot of dough lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

It includes the following:

(1) Continuous breeding and selling of Airs & Sandies on a 2-hour cycle. I'm not there every two hours though and I occasionally accelerate things when there are 50-59 minutes left if I'm early.

(2) A good balance for my access frequency of:
- Rares: 9 Rainbows/LYDs and one Sun
- 7 Fully optimized Earth habitats with 21 level 15 Pans
- 4 optimized Cold habitats with 12 level 15 Frostfires/Bluefires
- a few misc. habitats
- occasional party hat picking parks under level 20 (you can fly)

(3) A couple middle of the night bathroom accesses. <g>

I estimate that it's around $35M/day in the current configuration - could be a little less. But I have pushed $50M/day in full turbo mode. And I do shift gears now and then as I have 7 Rainbows and 11 Moons/Suns in the HC and some extra Pans. Plus I can go to a one hour breeding cycle.

It all depends on how often I'm sweeping for coins. If the mean (not average) access time is under 3.1 hours I'm better off heavily weighted with Pans (and Frostfires & Bluefires for the sake of design). If it's above 3.1 hours then I'm better off rolling out the Rares, particularly the Bows and Goldie's, which reduces production. I'm about in the middle right now because I'm indulging myself with a Plant & Water on the Irish Island and a coupe habitats for babies on the Baby Island.

Poppy

Last edited:

Poppy

But Poppy, your Cruise Control is certainly not the same as us mere mortals.

It includes the following:

(1) Continuous breeding and selling of Airs & Sandies on a 2-hour cycle. I'm not there every two hours though and I occasionally accelerate things when there are 50-59 minutes left if I'm early.

(2) A good balance for my access frequency of:
- Rares: 9 Rainbows/LYDs and one Sun
- 7 Fully optimized Earth habitats with 21 level 15 Pans
- 4 optimized Cold habitats with 12 level 15 Frostfires/Bluefires
- a few misc. habitats
- occasional party hat picking parks under level 20 (you can fly)

(3) A couple middle of the night bathroom accesses. <g>

I estimating that it's around $35M/day in the current configuration. I can push $50M/day in full turbo mode though. And I do shift gears now and then as I have 7 Rainbows and 11 Moons/Suns in the HC. It all depends on how often I'm sweeping for coins. If the mean (not average) access time is under 3.1 hours I'm better off heavily weighted with Pans (and Frostfires & Bluefires for the sake of design). If it's above 3.1 hours then I'm better off rolling out the Rares, particularly the Bows and Goldie's. Moons and Suns are pretty weak compared to the others.

Poppy

Case in point, lol.

A large % of your earning will be from breeding and selling air/sandstorms. If you took that out of the equation because you were breeding dragons for shrine leveling up, how much would you be earning?

A Rainbow/LYD can earn 576K in a day.
Most people (not Poppy, but most people) would be hard pressed to make more than 500K a Day from a Cold habitat and a Million from an Earth.
17 million in 36 hours is a big ask.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back