What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

A large % of your earning will be from breeding and selling air/sandstorms. If you took that out of the equation because you were breeding dragons for shrine leveling up, how much would you be earning?

That's undoubtedly true. I suspect I derive more of my income from breeding than I ascribe to it.

A Rainbow/LYD can earn 576K in a day.

Hey, that's what I came up with. So times 9 that's $5.2M.

Most people (not Poppy, but most people) would be hard pressed to make more than 500K a Day from a Cold habitat and a Million from an Earth.

As you are a member of the Forum Mathematics Committee, I had to go back and check my figures. I believe the CGCF generates close to $10M on a good day. And the Cold Island generates close to $3.5M.

That's about $19M a day from those. Maybe another $2M from the other habitats and $2M from party hats. That comes to $23M. Looks like I'm doing $10M or so by breeding which is about right for a 2-hour breeding cycle (with occassional 1-hour cycles) yielding $1M/cycle over an 18 hour day.

Good drill. I'm actually a little surprised at the portion of production that is from breeding.

Here's a good exercise for you, Fletch. Calculate the maximum possible daily production of a park from dragons only. :)

Poppy

Bring it, sir. lol

Actually I'm interested in how much you (or anyone) can earn in 24 hours as well. Anyone want to post totals?

I'm in. I'll start tracking at 6:00pm and report back tomorrow night after 6:00. I'll just do my "normal" level of activity. Fun - hope I'm not all wet in my previous calculations.

Poppy

That's undoubtedly true. I suspect I derive more of my income from breeding than I ascribe to it.

As you are a member of the Forum Mathematics Committee, I had to go back and check my figures. I believe the CGCF generates close to $10M on a good day. And the Cold Island generates close to $3.5M.

That's about $19M a day from those. Maybe another $2M from the other habitats and $2M from party hats. That comes to $23M. Looks like I'm doing $10M or so by breeding which is about right for a 2-hour breeding cycle (with occassional 1-hour cycles) yielding $1M/cycle over an 18 hour day.

Good drill. I'm actually a little surprised at the portion of production that is from breeding.

Here's a good exercise for you, Fletch. Calculate the maximum possible daily production of a park from dragons only. :)

Poppy

OMG! Are we sick people? lMAO

Poppy

With an eight habitat 24 panlong CFCG and being awake for 16 hours and if I am diligent I can generate 19200000 from my poppy inspired CFCG

Good luck Hun can't wait to see it x x x

Btw I got this through while typing this response ....... It's a bit late isn't it lmao x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Lol I seen the splash screen for the first time today for clover dragon...

Oh dear was that by accident or was he fed up of it .......I'm so glad he's on the mend though it takes a bit of worry away for you not all but some x x x

He gets confused and I think that's why. He's 83 and he has mild azheimers. Yeh, he's still weak but better than he was. :thumbs:

With an eight habitat 24 panlong CFCG and being awake for 16 hours and if I am diligent I can generate 19200000 from my poppy inspired CFCG
Two days ago I hit rock bottom. I now have close to 38 mil. I only have two earth habitats with pans. I think your island must generate much more than that.

Omg your never a grandma you look younger than me lol your gorgeous x x x

Lol actually it's nana and papa! We won't allow them to call us grandma and grandpa haha My husband said at first he wanted to be called uncle. Lol. He's 2 yrs younger than me. Thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back