What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

I look like h*ll right now because I'm one sick cowboy. I suspect I over-trained (so unlike me). Thank God for the cuties in the picture - no one is going to look at me any way.

Strawberries from Costco by the way.

Good Night,
Poppy

I too have been sick :( but I hope you feel better. By the way you look great in the photo if you don't mind me saying so.

TommyB said:
Is this even legal?

Looks like earthy must have passed lightning a note in class asking " want to go to the epic breeding island with me... Yes/no/maybe... Circle one."

Next is holding hands on the playground.

Ooh yeah he's cute too!!! I also like Nicholas cage though he's not bald lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

rachb1122 said:
Looks like earthy must have passed lightning a note in class asking " want to go to the epic breeding island with me... Yes/no/maybe... Circle one."

Next is holding hands on the playground.

Ermmmm think they've gone a little beyond holding hands in the playground ahem lol x x x

Oh oh oh SUPER yay!!!! The SUN has finally come out!!!! My first one (I'm level 28!)  and then to compound my excitement I threw the same breeding pair into the EBI again (bluefire 15 & crystal 12) and got another 48 hours!!! Don't care what it is now that I have everything! (oh but a breeding pair of suns would be good) x

Oh oh oh SUPER yay!!!! The SUN has finally come out!!!! My first one (I'm level 28!)  and then to compound my excitement I threw the same breeding pair into the EBI again (bluefire 15 & crystal 12) and got another 48 hours!!! Don't care what it is now that I have everything! (oh but a breeding pair of suns would be good) x

Congratulations on your sun!!! Fingers crossed for your second one!

vampi64 said:
Awesome reason to be away!! Those strawberries are huge!!

Hey, just checked in on your islands to pick up the party hats....and.....what do I see? So excited to see the long awaited sun egg hatching....happy days, congratulations.

vampi64 said:

Hoorayyyyyy congrats that's fab fingers crossed for another sun for your breeding pair yay x x x

Ooh yeah he's cute too!!! I also like Nicholas cage though he's not bald lol x x x

Ever since I saw his last movie where he acted crazy I have been kinda scared of him.

So fletch I was wondering if you could work out the best way for me get my plant ,lightening and cold shrines gold they are all silver and they have cold 1/50 lightening 0/50 and plant 4/50 I have 17 storm dragons in my HC 16 at level 10 I was thinking to do 50 storm and 50 plant but is that the best way to go to use minimum amount of food I'm not worried about breed times as I have to earn the money to feed them anyway so it wouldn't hurt waiting for them to breed and hatch , I would be grateful for any advise thanks in advance x x x

A_Brittany said:
Ever since I saw his last movie where he acted crazy I have been kinda scared of him.

That means he's a really good actor lol x x x

Happy, happy dance! Congratulations babe :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back