What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

SnuggleTM said:
One of the SEXIEST men alive!!!! He's my phone background. Yummmmmmm!!! :)

Yeah totally mmmm I watched XXX on Tv earlier on tonight but I prefer the riddick films x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

dizdizdizzy said:
Hey, just checked in on your islands to pick up the party hats....and.....what do I see? So excited to see the long awaited sun egg hatching....happy days, congratulations.

Thanks! I'm very happy! But now I have to get rid of my lightning hab and I only just managed to get it back!! Oh well, I'll get it back on the next level!

vampi64 said:
Thanks! I'm very happy! But now I have to get rid of my lightning hab and I only just managed to get it back!! Oh well, I'll get it back on the next level!

Lightening or sun !!! no contest lol x x x

Just "married" (as my 5 yr son calls it) love and cold - now I have a 48 hr wait to find out what it is!! Hoping for a rainbow!

vampi64 said:
Oh oh oh SUPER yay!!!! The SUN has finally come out!!!! My first one (I'm level 28!)  and then to compound my excitement I threw the same breeding pair into the EBI again (bluefire 15 & crystal 12) and got another 48 hours!!! Don't care what it is now that I have everything! (oh but a breeding pair of suns would be good) x

Awesome, congrats.
Si

GT500Girl said:
I did. I was 19 I think when I when I had her...well you probably seen her on facebook maybe? We look a lot alike actually.

We get our looks from our mums ;)

Tiffany xoxo

Segbert said:
Two days ago I hit rock bottom. I now have close to 38 mil. I only have two earth habitats with pans. I think your island must generate much more than that.

I honeslty think it depends on how often u sweep. I have 4 earth habitats with pans but cant get to them as quickly as they fill. I mainly rely on my rares for coin as none go to waste when im not checking DV as often

Tiffany xoxo

Segbert said:
Two days ago I hit rock bottom. I now have close to 38 mil. I only have two earth habitats with pans. I think your island must generate much more than that.

Also, i think they mean 19.2 just from the pan factory

Tiffany xoxo

So fletch I was wondering if you could work out the best way for me get my plant ,lightening and cold shrines gold they are all silver and they have cold 1/50 lightening 0/50 and plant 4/50 I have 17 storm dragons in my HC 16 at level 10 I was thinking to do 50 storm and 50 plant but is that the best way to go to use minimum amount of food I'm not worried about breed times as I have to earn the money to feed them anyway so it wouldn't hurt waiting for them to breed and hatch , I would be grateful for any advise thanks in advance x x x

Hey Vicky,

So I just swung by your Islands and discovered that you have 2 Reindeer Dragons. Do you have 2 Love Dragons as well?

And I notice that you don't have any Gold Shrines, just yet. Would you like to give me the the progress of all 7 of your shrines and I'll calculate the most efficient way to make them all shiny?

Cheers
Fletch

Cox780770 said:
Awww thanks .......and you do too , I'm really looking forward to seeing your cake soon too mmmmmmm what flavour are you making lol x x x

Vanilla but i coloured the mixture. It looks like this inside :)

Tiffany xoxo

Attachments

• image-573235146.jpg
    image-573235146.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 121
dragonwish said:
Just "married" (as my 5 yr son calls it) love and cold - now I have a 48 hr wait to find out what it is!! Hoping for a rainbow!

Rofl

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

Cox780770 said:
Bald can be sexy lol vin diesel pulls it off pretty well x x x

Oh!! Vin Diesel!! He's my fave actor. Thats what my GCID is :)

Tiffany xoxo

Cox780770 said:
Yeah totally mmmm I watched XXX on Tv earlier on tonight but I prefer the riddick films x x x

Pitch black is my fave... So dark... Love it :)

Tiffany xoxo

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back