What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770 said:
Wow how did you manage to swirl the colours like that I learned how to make a checked cake when it's sliced ,is that what marbled is then lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

I separated the mixtures and coloured them. Then just put a bit of each colour in at time over lapping it a bit. Then once all the mixture is poured in, i got a knife and swirled it :)

Tiffany xoxo

Cox780770 said:
Ahaaaa I see whats the L04 for x x x
And seeing as there is a lot of vin fans thought I'd post this for us please don't report me lmao x x x

Vin Diesel Lover :) and 4 is my fave number :D ive got one of Vin in a shower and its just noy quite low enough, if ya get my drift ;)

Tiffany xoxo

Cox780770 said:
Mine too I know most of the words to it I've watched it so many times I even bought the cartoon riddick and bought an xbox so I could play the riddick game because it was his voice lmao x x x

Lol! Me too!!

Tiffany xoxo

m1ssy said:
I think he would look very funny WITH hair!!!! LMAO

I have some pics he got done for his portfolio and he has a bit of hair. Its really curly!

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04 said:
Vin Diesel Lover :) and 4 is my fave number :D ive got one of Vin in a shower and its just noy quite low enough, if ya get my drift ;)

Tiffany xoxo

Oooo you dirty girl LMAO

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

SnuggleTM said:
Hi Jack - I've been off for a few days but I now notice that you have your beautiful level 20 Panlong. Wonderful work! You must be very proud of yourself (and him). I'm sure it was very hard work but at least you can see your achievement thanks to his little crown. Great effort :)

Hi! Nice to have you back!

Thank you for the kind words. Yes. It was an exercise in patience...for sure. I felt the desire to have at least one "Crowned Prince."
I have a different viewpoint on enjoying the game play while awaiting an update. The remainder of my gold shrines will come naturally, and since there isn't any real reward for the achievement, I'm really in no hurry.
As for now, just trying to increase my production capability by working on raising the rest of my Pans to level 16.

Have a wonderful day!
Jack

Sent from my iPad using iPF

vampi64 said:
Thanks! I'm very happy! But now I have to get rid of my lightning hab and I only just managed to get it back!! Oh well, I'll get it back on the next level!

Looks like you will need to change your status - as there is no more: "still looking for the sun☀". Happy days. As to selling off habitats - can't bring myself to do it. That's why I still have my 2 plant habitats and lightening. As for now, I'm building up my cash flow and I have stopped spending the big $ on quick food. No leveling up of dragons for now.

Once the new update comes and I can move on past level 30, then I will do some serious spending of food - that way with xp's earnt, I will be able to level up again for more habitats as well as leveling up dragons. Bored waiting though. The airs and sandstorms still bring in quick $ - so good when you have pairs for breeding. Taking a break from that routine and breeding panlongs - only place to put it will be in my hibernation cave .... So sad they have to hide away! Hope the new update comes soon. By the way, thanks for the gem, yet again. Happy, happy breeding.

Hey all! Finished my omnitrix! Just gotta do some lettering but that will have to be tomorrow as im off to work!

Tiffany xoxo

Attachments

• image-3805570325.jpg
    image-3805570325.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 137
Cox780770 said:
Ahaaaa I see whats the L04 for x x x
And seeing as there is a lot of vin fans thought I'd post this for us please don't report me lmao x x x

Totally delicious! Yum

VDL04 said:
Hey all! Finished my omnitrix! Just gotta do some lettering but that will have to be tomorrow as im off to work!

Tiffany xoxo

That's awesome! Well done Tiff! He'll be super excited when he sees it!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back