What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Awwwww....... My grandad suffered with that terrible it's amazing how they can tell you a story from years ago in great detail but can't remember something from that day, it was really hard for my dad though when my grandma passed as my grandad kept forgetting and asking when was she going to come and see him ( he was in a home before she passed as grandma couldn't cope ) so he had to explain every day ,in the end he just used to say she'll come tomorrow as he'd forget that too,he used to think I was one of the nurses lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Yeh, it is sn't it? Lol My dad does that kind of stuff too once in awhile.

VDL04 said:
I separated the mixtures and coloured them. Then just put a bit of each colour in at time over lapping it a bit. Then once all the mixture is poured in, i got a knife and swirled it :)

Tiffany xoxo

Well it looks great can't wait to see it decorated now x x x

VDL04 said:
Hey all! Finished my omnitrix! Just gotta do some lettering but that will have to be tomorrow as im off to work!

Tiffany xoxo

WOW!!!

GCID tristan97tfj :) 8)(without the smileys)

VDL04 said:
Vin Diesel Lover :) and 4 is my fave number :D ive got one of Vin in a shower and its just noy quite low enough, if ya get my drift ;)

Tiffany xoxo

Yeah think I seen that pic I know exactly what ya mean girl ;) x x x

demonioazul said:
I just managed to get my first Panlong. After reading all the problems people have with a lot of dragons, I must say I feel very lucky. I've only playing for less than a month (missed Love dragon) and I managed to get 2 LYDs and 2 clovers and now my first Panlong. Frustration has been at a minimal (till now) and I'm enjoying the game so much. Ironically, I have more problems for getting a seaweed than all the rare ones! Really, always get a swamp instead! But enjoying it nevertheless. Cheers.

I envy you. Just got my first clover after about 30 tries. Seems just in time. The message said after St Patricks day march 17 no more clovers.
Still no panglong and no frostfire. But I've got a rainbow and a sun.

GCID stoomblazer

VDL04 said:
Lol! Me too!!

Tiffany xoxo

What ??? To all of them !! Even down to the game?.......well that's it your defo as crazy as me lmao x x x

I look like h*ll right now because I'm one sick cowboy. I suspect I over-trained (so unlike me). Thank God for the cuties in the picture - no one is going to look at me any way.

Strawberries from Costco by the way.

Good Night,
Poppy

I too have been sick :( but I hope you feel better. By the way you look great in the photo if you don't mind me saying so.

I hope you both get better! It's no fun being sick...

VDL04 said:
Hey all! Finished my omnitrix! Just gotta do some lettering but that will have to be tomorrow as im off to work!

Tiffany xoxo

Oh super cool Hun..... my you did that quick! he's gonna be so pleased x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back