What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Oh oh oh SUPER yay!!!! The SUN has finally come out!!!! My first one (I'm level 28!)  and then to compound my excitement I threw the same breeding pair into the EBI again (bluefire 15 & crystal 12) and got another 48 hours!!! Don't care what it is now that I have everything! (oh but a breeding pair of suns would be good) x

Yay! Finally! Congrats!!! :thumbs:

Ahaaaa I see whats the L04 for x x x
And seeing as there is a lot of vin fans thought I'd post this for us please don't report me lmao x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Lmao OH! Need to pick myself up off the floor. Ummmm....THANK YOU!

I look like h*ll right now because I'm one sick cowboy. I suspect I over-trained (so unlike me). Thank God for the cuties in the picture - no one is going to look at me any way.

Strawberries from Costco by the way.

Good Night,
Poppy
Ugh, no over-training allowed. Gotta be careful when you're old, dontchaknow.

So I got to check out the New IPad last night...looks exactly the same until you turn it on...the picture quality is just amazing! And got home late from setting that up...popped a love and ice into the cave and whoooohooo 48 hours....please DV Gods give me a MOON!!!!!

So I got to check out the New IPad last night...looks exactly the same until you turn it on...the picture quality is just amazing! And got home late from setting that up...popped a love and ice into the cave and whoooohooo 48 hours....please DV Gods give me a MOON!!!!!

Oh I can't wait to see DV on it! Yay! Congrats! Hope it's your moon! :thumbs:

It is all Poppys fault ..
Saw Poppys picture with the cute little girls and the distinguished gentlemen and ... the strawberries! Went shopping, saw those superb strawberries at the supermarket, grown in Spain, all natural they say ...
Well came home and here we go ... Their taste vaguely ressembles those wonderful summer fruit, sooooo disappointing. My fault, summer fruit should be eaten in season and not in march.
So, no alternative then grant me a piece if black forest cake, that was good!

Birdmaestro said:
No Oregon???!!!

Sounds a little boring. :D

Poppy

Hee hee! Yes, you must visit Oregon.....and Washington. More mountains and greenery than England I think.

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

Hee hee! Yes, you must visit Oregon.....and Washington. More mountains and greenery than England I think.

I do not need to visit Oregon, i have a piece of it at home ... My weather station from Oregon scientific lol

Fletch_smf said:
I prefer "fabulously gay idea" myself and am going to start using that in everyday conversation.

*like*

(since I use the pesky app and not the site). ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back