What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Oregon! Bleah! Don't get me started! Just when you think it couldn't possibly rain harder - it does.

skunamuffin said:
Ok....after catching up on 40+ pages in this forum, time to get out of bed and make some coffee and breakfast.

Oh, BTW... is anyone else playing the "Draw Something" app? It is so addictive and fun! Especially on the iPad! Look it up. My player ID there is "royale w cheese".

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

Sent you a draw something request

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Ninjajulie23 said:
So I got to check out the New IPad last night...looks exactly the same until you turn it on...the picture quality is just amazing! And got home late from setting that up...popped a love and ice into the cave and whoooohooo 48 hours....please DV Gods give me a MOON!!!!!

Ooh fingers crossed for a moon x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Birdmaestro said:
You've been on the wrong side of the mountains...

Poppy

Oooh, would love to live in Eastern Oregon! Unfortunately all my friends and family live in the Willamette Valley - so here we stay. (considering my Mama had 11 children - brave soul!! + we are all relatively close & I don't know how may nieces and nephews I have - lost count, maybe 14?)

dragonwish said:
Oooh, would love to live in Eastern Oregon! Unfortunately all my friends and family live in the Willamette Valley - so here we stay. (considering my Mama had 11 children - brave soul!! + we are all relatively close & I don't know how may nieces and nephews I have - lost count, maybe 14?)

My dad is the youngest of 9 kids and i am the youngest of 34 grandchildren :) there are 76 great grandchildren and 12 great great grandchildren. My nanna got to see 3 of the great greats :)

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04 said:
Yep :) just played wheelman last night. Awesomeness!!

Tiffany xoxo

Wow your worse than me lol I never got wheelman I got two others one was escape from butcher bay and i can't remember the second one those were cool cos you had those eyes mmmm ......those eyes sorry .....lost myself for a mo there lmao ,so you could see in the dark and sneak up on the guards x x x

VDL04 said:
It really didnt take me as long as i thought it would. I did all the baking yesterday though :)

Tiffany xoxo

well it's excellent I'm sure he'll love it x x x

VeeLund said:
I think I got mine with moss & swamp or seaweed...but to be honest, I don't fully remember...

Veebabe ( who is abusing McDonalds wifi between clients....noisy place tho!)

Mmmmm maccy ds lol x x x

VeeLund said:
Hopefully, I'll be like my mom...she has little grey and she's over 60. I have like 3 greys...and I'll be 40 in a month & half.

Wow that's good, my hubby is 33 and has loads of grey peppering that black lol x x x ps what's your GCID x x x

skunamuffin said:
I going my first grey hair at 14 (I'm now 33). Thank you genetics. Ugh! Plus my hair is naturally jet black due to my Native American blood so the grey really stand out. Thank goodness for hair dye!

My hubby also lol x x x

skunamuffin said:
Ok....after catching up on 40+ pages in this forum, time to get out of bed and make some coffee and breakfast.

Oh, BTW... is anyone else playing the "Draw Something" app? It is so addictive and fun! Especially on the iPad! Look it up. My player ID there is "royale w cheese".

Yes me and my son play that seen it here first and give it a go will look you up next time we play x x x

tonygtech said:
Sent you a draw something request

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

If you request someone do they always show up then so you know when they are playing I'm dragonville10 there too x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back