What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

VDL04 said:
My dad is the youngest of 9 kids and i am the youngest of 34 grandchildren :) there are 76 great grandchildren and 12 great great grandchildren. My nanna got to see 3 of the great greats :)

Tiffany xoxo

Wow that's a big family lol how do you remember all those birthdays x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

dragonwish said:
Oregon! Bleah! Don't get me started! Just when you think it couldn't possibly rain harder - it does.

But then it turns into beautiful sunshine!! Although it's still like 42 degrees out. I love the rain! Guess that's why I love the great Pacific Northwest!

GC ID: royal w/cheese

A_Brittany said:
I love draw something! It's my favorite app after Dragonvale.

Thanks for joining me! Let's see how long our streak can go!

Cox780770 said:
If you request someone do they always show up then so you know when they are playing I'm dragonville10 there too x x x

Sometimes you have to restart the app. I'll look you up know. I have like 25 people I'm playing this with. So fun!

Cox780770 said:
Wow that's good, my hubby is 33 and has loads of grey peppering that black lol x x x ps what's your GCID x x x

It's VeeBabe.

skunamuffin said:
Sometimes you have to restart the app. I'll look you up know. I have like 25 people I'm playing this with. So fun!

I have closed down but there is no game from you so tried to start a game with you it's says I have an active game with you and it's been moved to the top of the list but it's still not there I might try deleting and reinstall the app x x x

VDL04 said:
My dad is the youngest of 9 kids and i am the youngest of 34 grandchildren :) there are 76 great grandchildren and 12 great great grandchildren. My nanna got to see 3 of the great greats :)

Tiffany xoxo

Oh my what a big family you have!!! Lol:eek:

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Cox780770 said:
Request sent x x x

Thanks! It's been accepted. My islands are pretty drab compared to what I've seen posted here.

Feel free to shoot this down immediately but I was curious if any of you would be interested in a friendly island design competition. We could vote on our favorite islands or group of islands or individual. Don't really know details.

I figured we are all GC friends and we could do something like a week deadline?

And yeah I know maxb1 would wipe the floor with us :)

Cox780770 said:
Mmmmm maccy ds lol x x x

What! Lol! I thought we were the only ones who called Mcdonalds : Micky Ds. When we go (which isn't often) I always say, "who wants to go to Micky Ds?" for a while my son thought it was two different places. :) I was thinking I'm pretty clever for coming up with the name. (apparently not!) Lol!

dragonwish said:
What! Lol! I thought we were the only ones who called Mcdonalds : Micky Ds. When we go (which isn't often) I always say, "who wants to go to Micky Ds?" for a while my son thought it was two different places. :) I was thinking I'm pretty clever for coming up with the name. (apparently not!) Lol!

I've been calling it Micky D's for over 20 years, started calling it that when I worked there as a teenager.
Veebabe

skunamuffin said:
But then it turns into beautiful sunshine!! Although it's still like 42 degrees out. I love the rain! Guess that's why I love the great Pacific Northwest!

True! you know your a true Oregonian when, after the brief hot summer, you start to long for the sound of rain again. :)

Oh my!! Huge family!! So much fun!!! Only the five oldest (the youngest being 11) of us have children so by the time we are all "grown" (lol) we might be that large! Yikes! If I can't keep track now, how in the world am I going too then!!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back