What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

So fletch my final valuation was 25,040,513 at the end of 24 hrs and I have bred and sold exactly 7 sandies in that time x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

skunamuffin said:
Ok....after catching up on 40+ pages in this forum, time to get out of bed and make some coffee and breakfast.

Oh, BTW... is anyone else playing the "Draw Something" app? It is so addictive and fun! Especially on the iPad! Look it up. My player ID there is "royale w cheese".

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

I play too, I tried adding you but it didn't recognize you? My user name is Ivanabot, feel free to add me, if you'd like :)

tonygtech said:
Sent you a draw something request

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

If you'd like to add me as well, my user name is Ivanabot, I tried adding you, but it didn't recognize you either?

Ivanabot said:
I play too, I tried adding you but it didn't recognize you? My user name is Ivanabot, feel free to add me, if you'd like :)

I just did x x x

Ok....after catching up on 40+ pages in this forum, time to get out of bed and make some coffee and breakfast.

Oh, BTW... is anyone else playing the "Draw Something" app? It is so addictive and fun! Especially on the iPad! Look it up. My player ID there is "royale w cheese".

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

I just joined and sent you a drawing

Cox780770 said:
Jack it's been killing me not feeding my pans too it's midnight now so I'm going to get my final valuation and feed those cretins lol x x x

I just finished feeding mine. About 720,000 treats. They were famished! ;0)
I just tallied up the total production rate of my Earth Habitat Island. $12,432 per minute. Not too shabby.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Segbert said:
I just joined and sent you a drawing

Mine is the same as here... Love the game but can not draw for ****!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Segbert said:
Tony what is your id? Send me an invite to mybuster2go

I sent one to segbert lol is that not you looking at my grapes lol x x x

jackcedio said:
I just finished feeding mine. About 720,000 treats. They were famished! ;0)
I just tallied up the total production rate of my Earth Habitat Island. $12,432 per minute. Not too shabby.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Not at all shabby x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back