What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

phibes74 said:
Yup!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

The only problem playing with me is that my hubby and my son join in too ,just depends on who's got the iPad at the time lol x x x it's me now though x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Woohoo! 2 clovers incubating, 1 in a habitat (the incubating ones bred today with 7/7 flower/moss, the other one was 10/7 I think) AND 2 Panlongs. :D So happy! Good luck for people who don't have clovers or Panlongs. :)

Cox780770 said:
The only problem playing with me is that my hubby and my son join in too ,just depends on who's got the iPad at the time lol x x x it's me now though x x x

Never a problem.... I do not mind

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Robotponys said:
Woohoo! 2 clovers incubating, 1 in a habitat (the incubating ones bred today with 7/7 flower/moss, the other one was 10/7 I think) AND 2 Panlongs. :D So happy! Good luck for people who don't have clovers or Panlongs. :)

Woohoo double double congrats x x x

Hopefully, I'll be like my mom...she has little grey and she's over 60. I have like 3 greys...and I'll be 40 in a month & half.

That is good. :thumbs: My sister in law found my first at I think 30....I could only wish....I have a bunch now

I going my first grey hair at 14 (I'm now 33). Thank you genetics. Ugh! Plus my hair is naturally jet black due to my Native American blood so the grey really stand out. Thank goodness for hair dye!

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

I know what you mean. Mine is really dark too so the silver is showing a couple weeks after dying it. Ugh!

Ivanabot said:
I play too, I tried adding you but it didn't recognize you? My user name is Ivanabot, feel free to add me, if you'd like :)

Oh, I think it's because it's a capital "r". Royale w cheese. I'll find you.

skunamuffin said:
Oh, I think it's because it's a capital "r". Royale w cheese. I'll find you.

Do you show up as Jennifer r did you get my mushroom ? Was that you lol? X x x
Edit: it was more of a toadstool lol x x x

Here's my 24 hour total:

$53,749,502

Like Jack, I always keep the hatchery full with Airs & Pans. In the last 24 hours I had three 1-hour cycles and rest were 2-hour cycles.

Poppy

I know what you mean. Mine is really dark too so the silver is showing a couple weeks after dying it. Ugh!

My wife has gorgeous red hair, and she's just starting to get some greys. I don't mind telling you, that I think it's one of the sexiest things ever.

I'm not a big fan of people dying their hair. All those extreme chemicals so close to your brain?! Does not seem wise to me.

Age naturally people. It's beautiful to see. Who told you it wasn't? Give me their names and I'll sort them out.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back