What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770 said:
Add me add me add me ( in my best kiddie voice) lmao x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Gotcha

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

tonygtech said:
Gotcha

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Yay thanks , I'll go check it out what name did you send it to I'm under cox780770 x x x

Wowsers, just made level 30 and then saw the price of the new island. So much saving to do, sigh lol

Si

It's aweful isn't it? As soon as I hit it I stopped everything and started breeding for cash. It didn't take as long as I thought it would to raise the DC.

Fletch_smf said:
You mean you didn't get yours?!

Kidding. We're hoping some time soon for Easter Dragon/new iPad.

Nope I did not get it!!!! I guess I will have to wait till next yr :( ......

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

phibes74 said:
Nope I did not get it!!!! I guess I will have to wait till next yr :( ......

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

What didn't you get the clover ???? X x x

Woohoo! 2 clovers incubating, 1 in a habitat (the incubating ones bred today with 7/7 flower/moss, the other one was 10/7 I think) AND 2 Panlongs. :D So happy! Good luck for people who don't have clovers or Panlongs. :)

Congrats! :thumbs:

Cox780770 said:
Yay thanks , I'll go check it out what name did you send it to I'm under cox780770 x x x

Dragonville10

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

I've been using my new iPad for about three hours. If anyone is interested in how it compares to the previous one I would be glad to post some details here.

Poppy

Last edited:
My wife has gorgeous red hair, and she's just starting to get some greys. I don't mind telling you, that I think it's one of the sexiest things ever.

I'm not a big fan of people dying their hair. All those extreme chemicals so close to your brain?! Does not seem wise to me.

Age naturally people. It's beautiful to see. Who told you it wasn't? Give me their names and I'll sort them out.

Awww...she's a lucky girl!

I use more of a natural semi permanent dye so it's not too bad....but your probably right!

I've been using my new iPad for about three hours. If anyone is interested in how it compares to the previous one I would be bald to post some details here.

Poppy

I wonder how it compares to the 2. It smokes the first iPad IMO. I am loving it! Very easy transition from my old one too...it brought over all my text, everything. Even my "open ipadforums.net windows" lol. I was surprised at that. We have the grandkids tonight so they were drooling over DV with me and how much better it looks. I can't believe the detail, color and difference of the dragons etc. I should of been paying on my iPhone all this time! lol. Would love to hear your thougts Poppy since I haven't had much time to play on mine.

Okay, I'm timing from now. Just emptied my habitats and 24 hour food growing in all my farms. My monetary balance is 4 742 567. Check back in at 1pm tomorrow.

24 hours later. I have 18 516 174 so 13 773 607 in 24 hours. On of my caves was tied up with a Panlong pair for most of it, and I only made 1 blazing and 7 air/sandstorms for 4.5 million, so 9.2 million in habitats. Even from someone with as relaxed an attitude as me.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back