What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

altraeis said:
Downloading it now. It has gotten great reviews. Will try anything twice dde0f

Si

What's your GCID then and what's your name on draw something x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

phibes74 said:
Mine is the same as here... Love the game but can not draw for ****!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

I've tried sending you one to that but it keeps saying I'm in a game with you but your name is not there unless you are Jennifer r lol x x x

altraeis said:
Wowsers, just made level 30 and then saw the price of the new island. So much saving to do, sigh lol

Si

Mhm just got that myself about three days ago real expensive x x x

So any new gossip on when we get an update????

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Cox780770 said:
I've tried sending you one to that but it keeps saying I'm in a game with you but your name is not there unless you are Jennifer r lol x x x

You just did fish!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

altraeis said:
Wowsers, just made level 30 and then saw the price of the new island. So much saving to do, sigh lol

Si

If you don't need it right now, you can always buy it later. Right?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

phibes74 said:
You just did fish!!!!

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Ok I got lots a games goin what was the last one I did for you lmao then I will check who that is then I'll know which game is you .......does that make sense lol because I'm getting lost lol x x x

Cox780770 said:
Ok I got lots a games goin what was the last one I did for you lmao then I will check who that is then I'll know which game is you .......does that make sense lol because I'm getting lost lol x x x

I think it shows up pkh

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Ivanabot said:
If you'd like to add me as well, my user name is Ivanabot, I tried adding you, but it didn't recognize you either?

Gotcha!

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back