What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

vampi64 said:
That's awesome! Well done Tiff! He'll be super excited when he sees it!

Thanks glenys :D lots of effort and my kitchen is a mess! But it'll be worth it to see his face :)

Tiffany xoxo

Hey fletch, thanks for accepting my invitation. I know that you are poppy are awesome with "the math's" of dragonvale. I will be looking to you for advice. Can't wait to see you handiwork

Hey fletch, thanks for accepting my invitation. I know that you are poppy are awesome with "the math's" of dragonvale. I will be looking to you for advice. Can't wait to see you handiwork

Why thank you. There are links in my sig explaining the choices I made for all my islands. You should visit Islas de Fletch Dragoon soon, because a refurb could be just around the corner ...

Fletch_smf said:
Why thank you. There are links in my sig explaining the choices I made for all my islands. You should visit Islas de Fletch Dragoon soon, because a refurb could be just around the corner ...

Yeah, I have been reading the thread, so I have experienced your creativity already - along with some pics.

(Awesome, because poppy has just now added me too - he's like the adopted pop of us all. Everybody loves poppy).

Once the update comes fletch, I will seek you advice. I've stopped spending half a mill for 10,000 feeds / I figure when the update does come and I can move on past level 30, I will be able to move swiftly by buying food then - and level up with xp 's - and get a few more habitats to release more moon, rainbow, leap year etc from my hibernation cave.

This continues to be a great community where help and fantastic advice is just a click away - I think it is awesome. I love it.

Just "married" (as my 5 yr son calls it) love and cold - now I have a 48 hr wait to find out what it is!! Hoping for a rainbow!

Congrats, I got a rainbow from that pair, bit I also got moons and a sun. It's a wild pair. Good luck, I hope you get it.

gabirella said:
Anyone know how to make the new clover dragon? Cus ive tried plant w/ earth and I get 12 hrs each time....

Yes, I made one with flower and moss in that order and it take 7 hrs. I read on dragonvale wiki that you can also do it with plant and moss.

Segbert said:
That look amazing. What a great idea! Your nephew friends are going to say " cool " cake!

Hope so :) am excited for him to see it! Was meant to be green and black (like the omnitrix) but it came out purple. Oh well. Still looks good :)

Tiffany xoxo

Segbert said:
That was quick. Looks great! Congrats!

Started it yesterday. I cooked the 2 cakes yesterday so they would be cool enough to ice today. All up (not including baking) took roughly 5hrs. Didnt take me as long as i though it would actually

Tiffany xoxo

Just for hilarity's sake GT I would never let that die. Way too funny. You should regularly ask her to buy you beer

Oh I won't let it die lol. I bring it up every so often...when she pushes my buttons I push back haha Stops her in her tracks :D

Yeah I got that too when I loaded DV just after that post lol!!!!!!! it's been out for nearly 2 weeks lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Lol The dragons are usually out before the splash shows up but this time it was really slow.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back