What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

so whats the maximum number of large earth habitats you can fit on one island? I read the fletch said 12?
I did a little remodeling on my pan/earth island and i fit 10.

dragonwish said:
Just "married" (as my 5 yr son calls it) love and cold - now I have a 48 hr wait to find out what it is!! Hoping for a rainbow!

Yay fingers crossed x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Fletch_smf said:
Hey Vicky,

So I just swung by your Islands and discovered that you have 2 Reindeer Dragons. Do you have 2 Love Dragons as well?

And I notice that you don't have any Gold Shrines, just yet. Would you like to give me the the progress of all 7 of your shrines and I'll calculate the most efficient way to make them all shiny?

Cheers
Fletch

Yes I have a pair of all dragons except bone as I missed that and blue fire as I only have one, on the shrines I'm close to having earth,fire,water and air with 39 lvl 15s on the tab for all and 43 pans so I only have 7 left to breed to make the 50 I was just wondering which way would be best to go for the last 3 shrines thanks fletch x x x

VDL04 said:
Vanilla but i coloured the mixture. It looks like this inside :)

Tiffany xoxo

Wow how did you manage to swirl the colours like that I learned how to make a checked cake when it's sliced ,is that what marbled is then lol x x x

VDL04 said:
Oh!! Vin Diesel!! He's my fave actor. Thats what my GCID is :)

Tiffany xoxo

Ahaaaa I see whats the L04 for x x x
And seeing as there is a lot of vin fans thought I'd post this for us please don't report me lmao x x x

Attachments

• image-2678715077.jpg
    image-2678715077.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 277
VDL04 said:
Pitch black is my fave... So dark... Love it :)

Tiffany xoxo

Mine too I know most of the words to it I've watched it so many times I even bought the cartoon riddick and bought an xbox so I could play the riddick game because it was his voice lmao x x x

250strong said:
so whats the maximum number of large earth habitats you can fit on one island? I read the fletch said 12?
I did a little remodeling on my pan/earth island and i fit 10.

I fit 8 onto mine as I didn't want to sacrifice all decoration lol x x x

Yes I have a pair of all dragons except bone as I missed that and blue fire as I only have one, on the shrines I'm close to having earth,fire,water and air with 39 lvl 15s on the tab for all and 43 pans so I only have 7 left to breed to make the 50 I was just wondering which way would be best to go for the last 3 shrines thanks fletch x x x

Cool.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Cox780770
So fletch I was wondering if you could work out the best way for me get my plant ,lightening and cold shrines gold they are all silver and they have cold 1/50 lightening 0/50 and plant 4/50 I have 17 storm dragons in my HC 16 at level 10 I was thinking to do 50 storm and 50 plant but is that the best way to go to use minimum amount of food I'm not worried about breed times as I have to earn the money to feed them anyway so it wouldn't hurt waiting for them to breed and hatch , I would be grateful for any advise thanks in advance x x x

So you need

49 Cold
50 Lightning
46 Plant

24 Love
26 Storm
22 Reindeer

Will give you 50 Lightning, 46 Plant and 48 Cold. You just need one more Cold element from something. Blue/Frostfires are always worth leveling up. So 73 dragons will get you the 145 elements you require.

Fletch_smf said:
Cool.

Originally Posted by Cox780770 http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...tricks-no-friend-requests-538.html#post481041
So fletch I was wondering if you could work out the best way for me get my plant ,lightening and cold shrines gold they are all silver and they have cold 1/50 lightening 0/50 and plant 4/50 I have 17 storm dragons in my HC 16 at level 10 I was thinking to do 50 storm and 50 plant but is that the best way to go to use minimum amount of food I'm not worried about breed times as I have to earn the money to feed them anyway so it wouldn't hurt waiting for them to breed and hatch , I would be grateful for any advise thanks in advance x x x

So you need

49 Cold
50 Lightning
46 Plant

24 Love
26 Storm
22 Reindeer

Will give you 50 Lightning, 46 Plant and 48 Cold. You just need one more Cold element from something. Blue/Frostfires are always worth leveling up. So 73 dragons will get you the 145 elements you require.

Thanks that would really work for me as it's 27 dragons less than my way and I have a reindeer at lvl 14 I can level up for that extra one!!, that's brill thanks again fletch thats a massive help id have never managed to work that out !!! i never was any good at math x x x

Hi guys, I'm new to this and was looking for clues to making a clover dragon. Can anyone help?
Robyn
GCID Pettirosso

Thanks that would really work for me as it's 27 dragons less than my way and I have a reindeer at lvl 14 I can level up for that extra one!!, that's brill thanks again fletch thats a massive help id have never managed to work that out !!! i never was any good at math x x x

It is my enormous pleasure, ma'am.

Fletch_smf said:
Flower + Moss

Repeat as necessary. And it's usually necessary.

EDIT: Welcome, though. It's good to have you here.

Thank you so much. I did it!,

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back