What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

tonygtech said:
Oh my what a big family you have!!! Lol:eek:

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Thats just dads side. My maternal grandmother is the middle child of 9 and my grandad is the youngest of 11 and most of us live in the same area!

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04 said:
Twas a good game! Love the riddick series, but am keen to see the new fast movie and xxx!

Tiffany xoxo

VDL04 said:
I dont! Way too many. Kinda just stick to our close family except for big bdays (18th, 21st, etc) then some of us get together. Last time we were all together was my nannas 90th

Tiffany xoxo

Me too , and I don't blame you must cost a fortune lmao x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

mc_neeze said:
Feel free to shoot this down immediately but I was curious if any of you would be interested in a friendly island design competition. We could vote on our favorite islands or group of islands or individual. Don't really know details.

I figured we are all GC friends and we could do something like a week deadline?

And yeah I know maxb1 would wipe the floor with us :)

Snds interesting...

Tiffany xoxo

vampi64 said:
Wow! How can you possibly keep track of everyone!

Lol i dont! I walk past ppl and they say hi. I wave back and my hubby says "who's that?" i turn to him and say " i think ita my cousin. Not really sure" :D

Tiffany xoxo

It may be one of those circular, self-perpetuating things, but there's a lot of buzz on the DV Wiki about an update coming next week.

FWIW,
Poppy

It must be close. I think you're spot on with the new iPad requiring an update and changing from St Patricks Day to Easter. It must be soon. Hopefully it's a big one.

I guess updates are already carved in stone, but high on my wish list is a dragonsai tree upgrade with more gems so I don't get so far behind in returning gems. In the decorations, some seats so visitors can stop for a virtual rest, and some 'crazypaving' stepping stores for a rustic look. Anybody else got a wish list? Kim

altraeis said:
That game is really showing how bad my drawing skills are. lol loved your lady bird and the bus :)

Si

I'm playing so much all the words are repeating kind of getting bored already :(

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

I guess updates are already carved in stone, but high on my wish list is a dragonsai tree upgrade with more gems so I don't get so far behind in returning gems. In the decorations, some seats so visitors can stop for a virtual rest, and some 'crazypaving' stepping stores for a rustic look. Anybody else got a wish list? Kim

Bench seats are good. I'd like pavers that rounded corners as well.

Upgrading the Dragonsai tree will not help. More people can give more gems. The only way to keep on top of it is to stop people from gifting them to you. You hear me Tommy!

altraeis said:
That game is really showing how bad my drawing skills are. lol loved your lady bird and the bus :)

Si

Your not bat at all, I think we are doing alright x x x

tonygtech said:
I'm playing so much all the words are repeating kind of getting bored already :(

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

I'm thinking of buying the upgrade 2000 new words x x x

Cox780770 said:

Hmm I don't think I like the game that much lol
we'll see
Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Cox780770 said: