What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

JnNnE said:
No offense but almost none of the last pages are on topic and about Dragonvale.
I understand it's nice to chit chat around :) but this way it's hard to communicate about tips and tricks...

No it's not. If you have specific stuff you want to ask about feel free to butt in. We are filling time waiting here in virtual space 24/7 for someone to ask so we can fulfil your every request. Lol

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Cox780770 said:
The only problem playing with me is that my hubby and my son join in too ,just depends on who's got the iPad at the time lol x x x it's me now though x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

They need to get their own iPads lmao

Fletch_smf said:
My wife has gorgeous red hair, and she's just starting to get some greys. I don't mind telling you, that I think it's one of the sexiest things ever.

I'm not a big fan of people dying their hair. All those extreme chemicals so close to your brain?! Does not seem wise to me.

Age naturally people. It's beautiful to see. Who told you it wasn't? Give me their names and I'll sort them out.

You go fletch. My hubby also doesn't agree with coloring my hair. I am also a natural red head although it's changed a little over the years and I don't mind saying 1 or 2 greyed have popped up to. And yes hubby also likes them

Birdmaestro said:
I've been using my new iPad for about three hours. If anyone is interested in how it compares to the previous one I would be glad to post some details here.

Poppy

What's important is that you are enjoying it. I have the 2 and absolutely love it. Ought about getting the 3 and decided against it because it's now set up exactly how I want it :)

vampi64 said:
Changed my avatar to my head instead of my feet! This is me drinking piña Coladas in Vietnam last October YUM!!

Hello Glenys x x x

mjtyler said:
Seeings as how we have all become brave enough to put our real faces to our profiles, I'm in

Hello mj lol x x x it's lovely to see all the faces of the voices I make up in my head to go with your posts lmao x x x

tonygtech said:
I'm playing so much all the words are repeating kind of getting bored already :(

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

What's your draw some I'd. I tried trout fisher 10 but it didn't work. Send me an invite mjtyler

mjtyler said:
They need to get their own iPads lmao

Weeeellll it's kind of my sons iPad it was his tenth birthday gift last September I've kinda hijacked it off him lmao x x x

altraeis said:
That game is really showing how bad my drawing skills are. lol loved your lady bird and the bus :)

Si

Simon can you add me too mjtyler on draw some. I tried to find you but couldn't

mjtyler said:
What's your draw some I'd. I tried trout fisher 10 but it didn't work. Send me an invite mjtyler

I requested you there earlier x x x

Cox780770 said:
Hello mj lol x x x it's lovely to see all the faces of the voices I make up in my head to go with your posts lmao x x x

Yes it's nice to put faces to our conversations...

Cox780770 said:
Weeeellll it's kind of my sons iPad it was his tenth birthday gift last September I've kinda hijacked it off him lmao x x x

Naughty....you need to. Uh your own...it's much more fun!

mjtyler said:
Whoops I have you Vicky but I don't have Tony's for some reason I can't find him.

Think he's just tonyg x x x

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back