What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770 said:
I want an I phone for my birthday x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

You know I started with an iPad, then got an iPhone, now I have a Mac air. I should have shares in apple! I can't help but love the easy I terrace and usability. You will love the iPhone

Id for draw something VDL04. start a game with me :)

Tiffany xoxo

mjtyler said:
You know I started with an iPad, then got an iPhone, now I have a Mac air. I should have shares in apple! I can't help but love the easy I terrace and usability. You will love the iPhone

I know lol you and shellee x x x

Cox780770 said:
Well not really because if you ask we will tell this is how we fill the time between updates, new dragons and answering how to make a particular dragon!!!! Because if we didn't chat about other stuff in between we'd all get bored and go elsewhere .......then there would be no-one here to answer questions :) x x x

So what do you need help with x x x

I totally understand :) just don't want to ask double questions and unfortunately I do not have the time to go reading all those pages of friendly chats (I'd love to, but duty calls)

I'd like to know how to breed the clover dragon?
I've been trying flower and moss and the other way around for at least 7 times now, without luck.

Does anyone know how long the clover dragon stays around for? Because if it's only today I'm out of luck :(

Thanks for your help and understanding!

hazzarrd13 said:
No it's not. If you have specific stuff you want to ask about feel free to butt in. We are filling time waiting here in virtual space 24/7 for someone to ask so we can fulfil your every request. Lol

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Rofl thank you :)

vampi64 said:
Changed my avatar to my head instead of my feet! This is me drinking piña Coladas in Vietnam last October YUM!!

Cool! We went to thailand for our honeymoon. Its so cheap over there!!!

Tiffany xoxo

mjtyler said:
Seeings as how we have all become brave enough to put our real faces to our profiles, I'm in

Great to put a face to the name ^_^

Tiffany xoxo

Poppy, Q please, re new Ipad. How did you transfer yr docs, emails etc? For apps i understand you do this via ITunes and the backup and i understand you can transfer all your purchased and free apps right? Did you use ICloud?
Am a PC person, so no experience with Mac products. (and no intention to be).

JnNnE said:
I totally understand :) just don't want to ask double questions and unfortunately I do not have the time to go reading all those pages of friendly chats (I'd love to, but duty calls)

I'd like to know how to breed the clover dragon?
I've been trying flower and moss and the other way around for at least 7 times now, without luck.

Does anyone know how long the clover dragon stays around for? Because if it's only today I'm out of luck :(

Thanks for your help and understanding!

Thats the combo i used. If u reallu want one and cant breed it. Perhaps buy one? Also check out 250strong's thread. Has all the up to date combos for rares and limited editions :)

Tiffany xoxo

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back