What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Thanks all for gems contribution. I will send back whenever i have my gems recuperate. i already got second clover...and i am very lucky after my first clover i tried second time. for 4 times i already got one second clover. Leaf 10+ Moss 7

I would say you are one lucky person, congrats!

I so can't wait of it. Still on the iPan 1 as I decided to wait for the new version. Getting it in May!

Si

Then you are in the same situation we were. I can't wait to see what you think. Your going to love it coming from the 1st iPad! :thumbs:

Well I know another example of the overuse of the number seven on here. My friend finally got his clover dragon with two level sevens, has both boosts which makes 77 dragocash a minute, and he got it on his seventh try. I know it's fun with lucky sevens and all, but BFS, please. KNOCK IT OFF! XD

Ok, now that is just crazy! lol. Tell your friend Congrats! :thumbs:

Well of course everyone has the clover and are shrine grinding away so there isn't much to discuss so we filled the time with talk of sexy men and draw something lol x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Lol Yep....day dreaming again! Lol. I so want to download draw something but I don't have much time with DV and WWF.

I got the and others sent you gems message last night. Ugh. If you sent gems between 12:30 AM US EST and 9:30 AM and are not listed here please let me know. I am missing 2 gem senders.

Evans&storm, Gorg538, JamEster1, and Thorin Oakenshield the 1

I guess updates are already carved in stone, but high on my wish list is a dragonsai tree upgrade with more gems so I don't get so far behind in returning gems. In the decorations, some seats so visitors can stop for a virtual rest, and some 'crazypaving' stepping stores for a rustic look. Anybody else got a wish list? Kim

Me too! Hope we get it. :thumbs:

I use henna. No chemicals at all. Don't dare or want to. Daughter had major reaction to chemical hair dye years ago. Not nice.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

I think that's what mine is too maybe. It doesn't last a long time but it's a lot better I think. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back