What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

You know I started with an iPad, then got an iPhone, now I have a Mac air. I should have shares in apple! I can't help but love the easy I terrace and usability. You will love the iPhone

I agree. I started with a Macbook Pro, then a iMac, next the iPad and eventually my husband couldn't stand watching me try to text on one of the old flip phones so one day he said we are switching to iPhones! Lol

I know lol you and shellee x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Lmao Yep! I just replied to that message. My husband said again last night that I should have a business teaching people how to use Apple products. A friend of his got his first iPad yesterday and I had to set it up for him. My poor hubby...his didn't even get setup...but I did it this morning so when he gets out of bed it is waiting for him all ready to go. :thumbs: Apple should be paying me though for outside sales! lmao

I totally understand :) just don't want to ask double questions and unfortunately I do not have the time to go reading all those pages of friendly chats (I'd love to, but duty calls)

I'd like to know how to breed the clover dragon?
I've been trying flower and moss and the other way around for at least 7 times now, without luck.

Does anyone know how long the clover dragon stays around for? Because if it's only today I'm out of luck :(

Thanks for your help and understanding!

Oh dear...I would try flower/moss or poison/moss as some will be shorter breed times. Not sure when it will be gone. Hope there is another couple days for you. I really hope you get it. Also keep this for reference at all times. 250strong created the new thread and keeps it up to date not only with rares but also limited edition dragons. Hope this info helps you.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-game...g-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Miss the bubble farts island. That was your signature island. Was it hard to sell them off?

Lol I still have 4 of them filled with bubbling farts...so it's still kind of there. They are on the 6th island now still with my one air habitat and my moons. It wasn't hard to sell them because I needed new habitat for panlongs and then I needed another for clover dragons. I also wanted more cash for food. :thumbs:

Edit: I only have 3 filled with bubbles now. Haha. My mind is getting bad hehe

Last edited:
Ok I just got Draw Something setup so if you guys want to add me please do. Haven't figured it out yet....same username as here. GT500Girl

JnNnE said:
I totally understand :) just don't want to ask double questions and unfortunately I do not have the time to go reading all those pages of friendly chats (I'd love to, but duty calls)

I'd like to know how to breed the clover dragon?
I've been trying flower and moss and the other way around for at least 7 times now, without luck.

Does anyone know how long the clover dragon stays around for? Because if it's only today I'm out of luck :(

Thanks for your help and understanding!

I used Plant at level 7 and moss at level 7. I got clover twice and my son and hubby got it once using that combo. The downside is that you can get tree which is a 14 hr miss! Good luck!

Do you think they will come out with a surprise April Fools dragon for a few days at the end of March like they did the LYD? Also don't you think the new update will be in April? Why would they come out with a Easter dragon in March? The clover appeared around the first of March right? So don't you think the Easter would appear around the first of April? unless it doesn't give people much time to acquire the bunny dragon considering Easter is about a week from the first. I don't know...just wondering and waiting! :)

GT500Girl said:
Oh dear...I would try flower/moss or poison/moss as some will be shorter breed times. Not sure when it will be gone. Hope there is another couple days for you. I really hope you get it. Also keep this for reference at all times. 250strong created the new thread and keeps it up to date not only with rares but also limited edition dragons. Hope this info helps you.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/63639-dragonvale-rare-breeding-guide-no-guarantees-no-friend-requests.html

Thank you, I will surely try that!

I'm currently waiting on the moss-flower with a breeding time of 14 hrs! Not enough gems left to speed them up, I already did twice without any luck.
Hopefully they'll give us more than 24hrs to breed the clover :)

Thanks for the great gem exchange too btw! :D

Cgid: JamEster1

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back