What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Segbert said:
I play on a iPad 2 and I have to say pretty much what you shared. There may be a slight difference in resolution, but comparing ipad2 to iPhone the colors were diffinitely more vibrant. Of course the camera is much better. To bad another industry we will loose soon, cameras. Who carries one anymore, if you have a smart phone or iPhone. Camcorders the same.

Only downfall with that is my iPad2 and iPhone 3gs cameras are still not good for taking pictures of stormy skies like cameras are. I have a storm phobia, my way of facing my fears is to go out and take pics of storms as they roll in. I need a better digital camera for that....the one I have is a 10 year old HP.

Veebabe

Thank you, I will surely try that!

I'm currently waiting on the moss-flower with a breeding time of 14 hrs! Not enough gems left to speed them up, I already did twice without any luck.
Hopefully they'll give us more than 24hrs to breed the clover :)

Thanks for the great gem exchange too btw! :D

Cgid: JamEster1

Your welcome! Hope it helps! :thumbs: I had a really hard time getting Clover too.

Your welcome! :thumbs: Sorry it takes me awhile to get the gems back to you but they are coming as quick as I can get them out. I will sneak one in today to help with trying for clover. Hopefully others will too. :thumbs: Crossing my fingers for you. :)

Edit: Gem sent! Btw I was in such a hurry to see if my gems were ready to send that I forgot to say Thank You for the gem exchange!

Last edited:
Poppy, Q please, re new Ipad. How did you transfer yr docs, emails etc? For apps i understand you do this via ITunes and the backup and i understand you can transfer all your purchased and free apps right? Did you use ICloud?
Am a PC person, so no experience with Mac products. (and no intention to be).

Hi Viviane...

Earlier in the day, in anticipation of the new iPads (BTW that's what it's called - the new iPad, not iPad 3) arrival, I synced my old iPad <g> with my PC. When the new arrived I turned it on (it had a 90% charge - Apple touches every base) and it went through a few welcome screens then asked me to plug it in to my computer. I did that and, voila, n a couple minutes it was done. I do have iCloud (which I love) so that's probably what it used to sync up contacts, email, browser settings and the like. But in a very short time the new one was matched up with the old one.

I've been a PC person since the early days because I thought Apple's products were to closed and too expensive. But that's one religious war that's over - Apple has won. I noticed Microsoft is making a big time app for the iPad which seems like capitulation.

Poppy

Shellee is right, the new iPad is heavier than the old one. For reason it's easier to hold with one hand - maybe the more tapered side?

Poppy

Omg I am not good at this! Lmao. I'm actually a very good artist. I need a stylus pen or something lol

It was so funny watching the initial draw. I thought they were dancing beans LOL. A stylus pen would make it easier, but it just a fun game. Should we start another thread for this game?

Shellee is right, the new iPad is heavier than the old one. For reason it's easier to hold with one hand - maybe the more tapered side?

Poppy

I find myself typing with one hand. I still find it cumbersome holding it for a long period to read. I have not used it to read anything like a newspaper, book that is required to hold a long period. is the iPad one much thicker?

Segbert said:
What is WWF? Oh download it, it wouldn't take much of your time. It's a lot LOL and fun.

Lol!! Loved ur car drawing! Poppy's car... Lol :)

Tiffany xoxo

GT500Girl said:
Omg I am not good at this! Lmao. I'm actually a very good artist. I need a stylus pen or something lol

Thats my problem! Cant see what im drawing with my chubby fingers!!

Tiffany xoxo

Only downfall with that is my iPad2 and iPhone 3gs cameras are still not good for taking pictures of stormy skies like cameras are. I have a storm phobia, my way of facing my fears is to go out and take pics of storms as they roll in. I need a better digital camera for that....the one I have is a 10 year old HP.

Veebabe

I remember 3 years ago, I picked up this photography magazine and looking at these amazing pictures at the end of the article I realized they were all taken on a iPhone. The article was about relinquishing techie gadgets, but the views were to hard not to capture the writer had take a photos of them and email them to his friends. The end of the story was watching a movie on his iPhone under the stars in his sleeping bag.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back