What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

image-2441376080.jpg

image-3937488448.jpg

Pictures of my sons Nico and Andy cute little buggers but can be pains in my a** LMAO

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Hi Viviane...

Earlier in the day, in anticipation of the new iPads (BTW that's what it's called - the new iPad, not iPad 3) arrival, I synced my old iPad <g> with my PC. When the new arrived I turned it on (it had a 90% charge - Apple touches every base) and it went through a few welcome screens then asked me to plug it in to my computer. I did that and, voila, n a couple minutes it was done. I do have iCloud (which I love) so that's probably what it used to sync up contacts, email, browser settings and the like. But in a very short time the new one was matched up with the old one.

I've been a PC person since the early days because I thought Apple's products were to closed and too expensive. But that's one religious war that's over - Apple has won. I noticed Microsoft is making a big time app for the iPad which seems like capitulation.

Poppy
Thanks Poppy, taking note. I will very likely buy a "new IPad" in a couple of weeks. (naming it new ipad gives the impression it is the last one, or is the next one supposed to be called: the newer new ipad ...).
I was never tempted by anything from Mac and the two times i was confronted with one was totally puzzling. Unfortunately, the mother of my little friend who comes to visit me, bought a Mac, toured it and no no no, not for me.
However will start to be complicated with MS, am sticking to winXP Pro, hate vista and even more win 7.

Oh, i was doing research on donation apps and I learned itune gets 30% of the sales. As I guess ipads, iphones or apple products had donation apps that they discontinued. I guess that's not good PR keeping 30% of the donation as a service charge.

I thought to share this as we had a discussion about "jb" in previous post.

Segbert said:
Tony, they are adorable buggers! How old are they?

Was this taken with your iPhone?

Love the gloves? .LOL

Andy just turned 6 and nico will be 8 end of June and yes taken with iPhone

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

Hi Viviane...

Earlier in the day, in anticipation of the new iPads (BTW that's what it's called - the new iPad, not iPad 3) arrival, I synced my old iPad <g> with my PC. When the new arrived I turned it on (it had a 90% charge - Apple touches every base) and it went through a few welcome screens then asked me to plug it in to my computer. I did that and, voila, n a couple minutes it was done. I do have iCloud (which I love) so that's probably what it used to sync up contacts, email, browser settings and the like. But in a very short time the new one was matched up with the old one.

I've been a PC person since the early days because I thought Apple's products were to closed and too expensive. But that's one religious war that's over - Apple has won. I noticed Microsoft is making a big time app for the iPad which seems like capitulation.

Poppy

One thing about Apple....they hold their value better than PC. I sold my older iMac which was about 2 yrs old and lost about 100.00. My daughter sold a macbook that her brother gave her and it was probably between 1-2 yrs old and she only lst about 100.00. They were both sold on ebay. I was shocked to say the least. That's been a few years ago so I don't know if it's the same or not now.

It was so funny watching the initial draw. I thought they were dancing beans LOL. A stylus pen would make it easier, but it just a fun game. Should we start another thread for this game?

It is funny. I was all over the pace with that first one trying to get the hang of it. Looked like a retard I bet! Lmao. That may be a good idea on the new thread...

Well, it's official. I reached level 30. Now I can use some of my hoarded cash to summon the last island and maybe completely redecorate. Ho-hum.

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

Birdmaestro said:
Who's Ed? :D

Poppy

Exactly why I needed to quit reading the forum and go to bed. Can't type, or anything else for that matter, when I'm tired.

{GC ID: royal w/cheese}. sent with my iPhone using iPF

I would play draw something with you kids but I am absolutely terrible. All my friends just say I'm the worst. But I am big on words :) not going to lie... Pretty killer ha!

Fletcher made about 27000000 million over a day. Think I'm going to stick with pans. Not a chance I can generate enough food for lesser breeds. So the neeze is sticking with sandies and pans.

And on the profile pick own face breakout... Too shy. Just imagine a tall gangly grey haired mid twenties fella

Can't be any worse than my drawings! Lmao

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back