What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Sorry been a round just really crazy lately ... Missed u all lots... Well made lv 29.... I am half way done ( working on gold) breeding and lv up lots of love dragons....

With the winning streak this is where I am at....

View attachment 11454

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

Awesome I seel myself!! at 69! lol

I have made it to 99 with Ivanabot and 93 with Tony, and 99 with another friend.

wish they would let us keep going...stuck on repeat at 99 :(

No offense but almost none of the last pages are on topic and about Dragonvale.
I understand it's nice to chit chat around :) but this way it's hard to communicate about tips and tricks...

JnNnE said:
I understand it's nice to chit chat around :) but this way it's hard to communicate about tips and tricks...

Well not really because if you ask we will tell this is how we fill the time between updates, new dragons and answering how to make a particular dragon!!!! Because if we didn't chat about other stuff in between we'd all get bored and go elsewhere .......then there would be no-one here to answer questions :) x x x

So what do you need help with x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

JnNnE said:

If you have a question just ask! We're off topic because we have had all our questions discussed already and we are all just socializing until the next exciting development!

Cox780770 said:
Well not really because if you ask we will tell this is how we fill the time between updates, new dragons and answering how to make a particular dragon!!!! Because if we didn't chat about other stuff in between we'd all get bored and go elsewhere .......then there would be no-one here to answer questions :) x x x

So what do you need help with x x x

We must have been thinking the same thing at the same time!!!!  great minds huh!!

tonygtech said:
Oh thought I did buy it lol

Tony GCID TROUTFISHER10

We got up to 43 we ain't doin bad ay Tony lol x x x

vampi64 said:
We must have been thinking the same thing at the same time!!!!  great minds huh!!

The greatest Glenys ;) x x x

GT500Girl said:
Awww...she's a lucky girl!

I use more of a natural semi permanent dye so it's not too bad....but your probably right!

I use henna. No chemicals at all. Don't dare or want to. Daughter had major reaction to chemical hair dye years ago. Not nice.

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Birdmaestro said:
Maybe it's just me, but there appears to be a collective burn-out here. The forum has become more and more social, with less and less talk about - umm - Dragonvale. Things seem to be getting stale. I know they are for me as I just don't have anything left to do. If level 20 wasn't so ridiculous I'd be tempted to try that. Perhaps we have collectively mastered the game as it now stands.

I don't know about you, but I really need an update.

Poppy

Me too. We strive for certain things then we need a new target. Come on bfs extract the digit!!!

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back