What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

I wish I could believe it. Too many sick people out there.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Thats happened right on my back door per say, i only live about 20 mins away . Theres so real issues in this so called society of ours.
I have young children and the thought of this happening so close enrages me. We really have to be on such high guard these days , its very dissapointing to hear .

Why should we live in such fear in such a remote quiet community?!

Last edited:
More demolition photos from my neighbourhood Safeway store.

image-3140298173.jpg

image-251775228.jpg

image-858227797.jpg

image-1560701947.jpg

Drew wal said:
Thats happened right on my back door per say, i only live about 20 mins away . Theres so real issues in this so called society of ours.
I have young children and the thought of this happening so close enrages me. We really have to be on such high guard these days , its very dissapointing to hear .

Why should we live in such fear in such a remote quiet community?!

Sorry to hear this. Unfortunately it could happen anywhere. I hear a 46 year old man has been detained and a van with similar description impounded. Lets hope this ends well?

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Very sad news on BBC news. A 5 year old has been abducted in a small town in mid Wales. Last seen getting into a grey van 7.30pm Monday night. Her name was April Jones and she lived in Machynlleth. Poor thing. Hoping for good news right now. 

That's really awful. I hate hearing about stuff like that :(

Last edited:
Now that sounds lovely. Anything with peanut butter would be good.

Now that sounds lovely. Anything with peanut butter would be good.

Would you be surprised to hear that I've never had peanut butter in my life?
I'm kind of allergic to peanuts. Recent tests show that I not actually allergic to them, but they still upset my stomach. :(

Bad luck! I can't eat cucumbers without getting indigestion and too much bread but that is real hard.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

iJamesH said:
My favorite Doritos. Glad they brought it back.

Now only if they can bring back Peanut Butter Toast Crunch cereal I'll be a happy camper!

How about Boo Berry and Count Chocula?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back