What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Well, I hate the fact that if you have a mistake in the first line of your post, it is missing when you post. I know you have to press return after the first line but we never had to do that before. I haven't had what you have had Richard. Will take more notice next time

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

About the most I've seen aside from having to hit the return button before posting is that the post count in my profile is often different than that showing on my posts.

I had some trouble posting.

I would hit send and there would be nothing that I had typed.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

But the point is Scifan, we didn't have to that before. It's irritating. You'd type a huge long sentence, make one mistake and then it disappears as if you had never written it. Maybe I should just return every time then maybe that would work.

Hayles66 said:
But the point is Scifan, we didn't have to that before. It's irritating. You'd type a huge long sentence, make one mistake and then it disappears as if you had never written it. Maybe I should just return every time then maybe that would work.

Hopefully it will be fixed before too long.

If you hit return before you start typing then you can edit as you go and send at any time......not perfect but until the app is updated it's the best that I've got.

The Archangel

When you get your new ipad3, you will love it, especially the speed and the retina display. Now i know what Hayley is talking about, i made a mistake on the 1st line and it wont let me correct it DOH, i spelled new wrong, and my 1st line dissapeared when i posted it hence this edit. Thanks for the pictures of the 1st Bromley apple store, looks nice.

scifan, keep your pictures coming, they are great

RIP Steve Jobs 

Also this post wont let me thank richard, his name dissapears

Last edited:
Saw the Avengers last night on my iPad and it kicked major glutes. Best Marvel movie since the first Spiderman.

Hayles66 said:

Whenever I type a long post, I always copy it to the clipboard before I post. That way, if my Internet glitches, I can simply start again and hit Paste. I've found that more than useful, lately.

Just got done watching it at home (a few minutes ago). I saw it in the theater (which was great), but it was worth a second viewing.

I wish they would have done more with The Hulk but other than that it's a very good comic movie.

Now waiting for the Dark Knight Rises to come out.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back