What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Gabriel1 said:
Great photos Richard, I should have joined you as my iPhone still hasn't been dispatched!

The Archangel

Thanks Gabe. I did wonder whether any of us who haunt the forum would be there. I didn't ask whether there were any iPhone 5s in stock.

I had my questions about the iPad 3 answered, and will be back to buy one. It wad too hectic to buy this morning!

leelai said:
Love the photos Richard!

Isn't it great how it's the same all over the world!

Thanks Leelai. Yes, I do like the corporate image. I think some press photos will be published in all forms of media. There were about three press and official photographers there.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Full moon, seen through a clearstory window in the store I work in.

image-4286363788.jpg

AdmiralAdama said:
Nice pictorial Richard. What's the temperature of your credit card? ;)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Cool at present, AA. It was far to manic to buy anything. :(

I'm looking at going to some training sessions there. I will be buying the iPad 3.

I was in the Glades at 8.45 for the opening of the Apple Store

There were 2 Queues. One for the new IPhone, about 5 times as long as the one for the store. There was loads of hype. Staff with reinforcements drafted in from the region. Hand clapping and chanting to "We will rock You". Sounds familiar?

Staff came out to greet us all. It was quite a show, worth seeing! So, I have been there, done it, got the tee shirt ;)

View attachment 26295

How fun was that for you, Richard...and you managed to get a free t-shirt also!! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back