What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Finally almost 1000 posts

Amy...this is now a WARNING.

-I just deleted your other post which was a duplicate of this message. Please do not do this as it is against forum rules. We want to keep topics to one thread to make it easier for members to follow the discussion and assist as needed. This cannot be done when there are multiple threads present.

Thank you.

Ski...

Speaking of shows and art , whos looking forward to the new series of Dexter ? Airing tomorrow I think in the states !

I cannot wait :)

skimonkey said:
How fun was that for you, Richard...and you managed to get a free t-shirt also!! :)

It was a great experience, thanks Skimonkey. I rather liked seeing us introvert Brits exercising some extrovert enthusiasm, and WHY NOT! We have a great new store in the Glades which I hope will improve the fortunes of the shopping centre ;)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

I'm finding that the iPF application is doing some strange things. Nothing dramatic, but a little annoying.

1. It doesn't update the number of posts to be opened after I have opened a post which is waiting to be opened.
2. After i have posted, I'm told there is a new message to be read. This is about 30 seconds after my post. Then the "phantom" unread message is shown as read!
3. It's sluggish at times. I have closed all running applications and gone back in. Things are improved time wise, but not for long.
4. It keeps crashing.

Is anyone else experiencing similar oddities?

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back