What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

KevinJS said:
Whenever I type a long post, I always copy it to the clipboard before I post. That way, if my Internet glitches, I can simply start again and hit Paste. I've found that more than useful, lately.

Thanks for the tip, Kevin. I've lost more than a few posts and this should help.

I heard in the early hours that Team Europe won the Ryder Cup from the USA.

I've just heard the confirmation.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Yeah. I heard that too. I guess there are a few disappointed Americans this morning. What a year us Europeans are having.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

A juxtaposition which amused me.

image-3094974922.jpg

Mobile parking hours! :)

Hayles66 said:
Why hello Ricky. How are you. Anything exciting today.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Hi hayles, running in the rain this morning and nearly slipping was exciting LOL, what a terrible rain we had today

MalloryBose, welcome to the forum

RIP Steve Jobs 

Very sad news on BBC news. A 5 year old has been abducted in a small town in mid Wales. Last seen getting into a grey van 7.30pm Monday night. Her name was April Jones and she lived in Machynlleth. Poor thing. Hoping for good news right now.

Hayles66 said:
Very sad news on BBC news. A 5 year old has been abducted in a small town in mid Wales. Last seen getting into a grey van 7.30pm Monday night. Her name was April Jones and she lived in Machynlleth. Poor thing. Hoping for good news right now. dde02

Yes, isn't it Hayles. We heard the breaking story later last night.

Let's hope there is good news.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back