What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

AdmiralAdama said:
I'd like to do an A L I E N chest burster pumpkin this year. I always feel that gutting a pumpkin is a waste of possibilities. ;)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Wow....that would be something to see!

I'd like to see this if you do it......pleeease!

skimonkey said:
Yes--it's Ernie! I did that one and Ron did the other! We do it every year. We just bought our pumpkins last Saturday so they are sitting waiting to be carved. Not sure what I want to carve it into this time, but I still have a few more weeks!

Thanks, goofy. :thumbs:

Well you do it very well!

Ernie is just perfect......actually I don't like the way the other one is peering at him. ;)

IPF is blanking me!

Yes, I'm having to use ipadforums.net to search and post on threads. IPF has gone "moody" with me. At first it was sluggish in updating the screen after I had posted. Refresh screen gave up with cannot connect to server type messages. Now I get a black screen when I try to run iPF! :thumbsdown:

On the plus side, I can add in some natty emotionals. ;). :thumbs:

Richard Brown said:
Yes, I'm having to use ipadforums.net to search and post on threads. IPF has gone "moody" with me. At first it was sluggish in updating the screen after I had posted. Refresh screen gave up with cannot connect to server type messages. Now I get a black screen when I try to run iPF! :thumbsdown:

On the plus side, I can add in some natty emotionals. ;). :thumbs:

IPF is now up and running. The natty emotionals have vanished :(

Sent from my iPad using iPF

evilbunny said:
Hello all just checking this thing out.. Any pointers for the newbie

Hi, and welcome to the forums Eb. Have you posted on the newbies' thread where you introduce yourself?
It's also worth reading the forum rules / guidance if you haven't already done so :)

In very general terms, The Anything Goes thread is one of many off-topic threads. Off-topic is there for us to post about non technical or non apple stuff.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:
evilbunny said:
Hello all just checking this thing out.. Any pointers for the newbie

Welcome to the iPad forums. We are a diverse group of members from around the world, brought together by our enjoyment of the iPad. If, after searching the forums, you cZn't find the answers you seek, don't hesitate to ask a question. Many of our members volunteer their time to help others with their questions and problems. Before posting, take a few minutes to read the forum rules.
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

We have artists in our midst. I love the Ernie pumpkin.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Thanks, Hayles! The kids really loved him when then stopped at the door for their treat!!

Well you do it very well!

Ernie is just perfect......actually I don't like the way the other one is peering at him. ;)

LOL--I know, I told that to Ron as well, that his pumpkin is giving Ernie the evil eye!! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back