What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

Well, that's weird. Mine did too. That's not a word? Stupid spellchecker

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Hayles66 said:
Scifan, how did your spellchecker mis cZn't

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

The point is, it DIDN'T miss it. If it had it would still say can't.;)

LOL the iPad wouldn't be an ideal device to write a resume it would seem

LOL

A couple days ago, one of my classmates brought a praying mantis to school in a cage, and my teacher decided to tell us a story. He said, "13 years ago, when a different student brought a praying mantis to school, it laid eggs, and the eggs hatched, and the babies were able to crawl out of the cage, they were crawling all over the classroom with the kids screaming "EWWW GROSS" they were thousands of them." He had to kill some because they were crawling all over. After that, he set the mother and the remaining babies free. Lol

LOL

A couple days ago, one of my classmates brought a praying mantis to school in a cage, and my teacher decided to tell us a story. He said, "13 years ago, when a different student brought a praying mantis to school, it laid eggs, and the eggs hatched, and the babies were able to crawl out of the cage, they were crawling all over the classroom with the kids screaming "EWWW GROSS" they were thousands of them." He had to kill some because they were crawling all over. After that, he set the mother and the remaining babies free. Lol
Eww!

Send from my iPad using iPF.net

Amy Rose The Hedgehog said:
LOL

In the classroom?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

There are usually more people than this at this hour. Oh well. :(
I'm planning on staying up tonight, so if anyone wants to join me... :D

Send from my iPad using iPF.net

Should get busier in a while. It's about time for the UK to start waking up.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back