What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Anything Goes" thread

hank1985 said:
Can some one please tell me how to Start a new post

I'm guessing you mean start a new thread, Hank.

You can do this through iPadforums.net. You start your new thread under the umbrella of a main thread, such as anything goes. Before you start a new read, it's worth searching the threads to see whether your subject is already covered.

BTW,welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time with us. I'm sure you will:)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

hank1985 said:
Can some one please tell me how to Start a new post

First pick the forum you want to post to and go to and tap the box in the top right corner. You will see this drop down menu, select new thread.

image-405639950.jpg.

image-2544429397.jpgWrite your post on this page that shows when you select new thread.

If you are posting from the website version of the iPF forums, select PST new thread at the top of whichever forum you choose.

image-3958402399.jpg.

image-4263821423.jpgWrite your post on this page that comes up.

The Rider mascot, Gainer the Gopher, the world's largest ground squirrel.

image-319845510.jpg

Last edited:
goofy8275 said:
I see that you have Skitch, scifan :)

Send from my iPad using iPF.net

It 's a lot more convenient than having to email the photos to myself so I could Skitch them on my iPad.

It 's a lot more convenient than having to email the photos to myself so I could Skitch them on my iPad.

If you've got it set up with Evernote, with both apps on both devices and the account signed in, the two Skitch's will stay synced. You still have to wait for the upload/download times, but the inconvenience of manually exporting/importing is gone.

Does the same on the computer if you have both apps installed there.

Still easier to do what you are doing on the phone alone, but I thought I'd mention it, incase you did not know.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back