What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

KevinJS said:
I hope it stays in the east. I can't work today, because I'm out of hours. I will not be amused to wake up to rain tomorrow. The roads I use are interesting, to say the least, when they are wet. Today would be an ideal day to get some work done. Blue sky, just above freezing, perfect conditions.

Canada's helter skelter weather patterns would be a problem for anyone who's livelihood is dependent on travel conditions. My hunch is there's no insurance for that.
AA

I'm at 60 N, 120 W. The roads are pretty non-existent up here. What do pass for roads are mud, with some gravel thrown in if you are lucky. Rain can be pretty disastrous. Chains come in handy, but even they have their limit.

Last edited:
AdmiralAdama said:
You must have a steel stomach to tolerate those conditions. AA

I can tolerate anything if there's cash at the end of it. Breakup is difficult, but the extreme heat and cold during the rest of the year make the driving reasonably easy. The temperature swing up here is incredible, close to 100°C.

KevinJS said:
I can tolerate anything if there's cash at the end of it. Breakup is difficult, but the extreme heat and cold during the rest of the year make the driving reasonably easy. The temperature swing up here is incredible, close to 100°C.

Yikes. That would fry my internals. Throw in black flies and I'd fling myself into a crevasse.
AA

Rain, sleet, snow. There are four seasons in Canada. Nearly winter, bone chilling, mind-numbing real winter, still winter and road construction.

We had a record low of 45F here in Orlando this morning but reached 82F this afternoon. It will only get hotter as the week goes on.
It is still very dry and we are under a Red Flag fire warning. We have a very small chance of any rain
in the near future. We need a tropical storm to fill the deficient.

☮ ♥ 

leelai said:
How about a Coke Float, love them!

I never enjoyed float. Hmmmm, you gave me an idea. Let me see, wait. ...........15 minutes. Thanks. I just invited a group of close friends for night swimming.

quake5254 said:
I never enjoyed float. Hmmmm, you gave me an idea. Let me see, wait. ...........15 minutes. Thanks. I just invited a group of close friends for night swimming.

The mind boggles!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back