What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

It's pouring today.....

It's very windy at times. I think an ark may float past soon ;)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Richard Brown said:
It's pouring today.....

It's very windy at times. I think an ark may float past soon ;)

I'm assuming we are still under drought orders and can't use hose pipes?

The Archangel

Officially we are still in drought, but with all this non stop rain who needs hosepipe now, but the ban is still valid. Terrible weather, wind and rain, one that makes you feel not to leave the house

Ugh-that does sound like a good day indoors and cuddle up with a good book or your iPad!!

I'll send you some sunshine here in MI!

skimonkey said:
Ugh-that does sound like a good day indoors and cuddle up with a good book or your iPad!!

I'll send you some sunshine here in MI!

Or to bake something :). See food thread.

I'm also researching buying a Mac Pro laptop and, possibly a Thunderbolt display, or to save money an Apple TV. I am checking the compatibility of my Epsom scanner printer and Epsom photo scanner with Apple's kit.
We are planning a trip to Regent Street next week. Apple Store for me, and Karen Millen clothing, a few doors away, for my wife. :) :)

Last edited:
Or to bake something :). See food thread.

I'm also researching buying a Mac Pro laptop and, possibly a Thunderbolt display, or to save money an Apple TV. I am checking the compatibility of my Epsom scanner printer and Epsom photo scanner with Apple's kit.
We are planning a trip to Regent Street next week. Apple Store for me, and Karen Millen clothing, a few doors away, for my wife. :) :)

That sounds like a great plan to bake, Richard! You are certainly one of our Baker expertise members here on the forum, enticing us with all your baked goods! I really love researching all those fun Apple devices as well! There are all great devices--I'd like to have them all, but I, too have to save some cash to get it. Still on the fence on getting a new laptop as well, not sure if I will use it since purchasing my ipad.

I'll go and check the food thread now--can't miss a day without going there to see the good eats!:)

Richard, good luck with your mac book pro buy, just to say the new version of the mac book pro will be released soon with the ivy bridge intel processor. As usual the iMac and mac book pro are due for an update which is why the apple laptop are slow sellers ATM as many people are waiting for the update

Richard, good luck with your mac book pro buy, just to say the new version of the mac book pro will be released soon with the ivy bridge intel processor. As usual the iMac and mac book pro are due for an update which is why the apple laptop are slow sellers ATM as many people are waiting for the update

Good to know, Good Karma! Thanks for the info...:)

Good karma said:

Yes, thanks too for the info Good Karma. It's worth waiting for the new version ......

Richard Brown said:
Yes, thanks too for the info Good Karma. It's worth waiting for the new version ......

We dont know when exactly the new macbook pro be realeased but it will be sometime this year. Here is a link http://nvonews.com/?p=34371

RIP Steve Jobs 

June?maybe? Anyway. Weather atrocious and yes, I'm on my new iPad. All day! Yup! Life is good. Two parties for daughter. I will post both cakes on food thread.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Weather here in melbourne is looking better.
Clear sky,crisp morning chill ,which hopefully will lift.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back