What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

Hayles66 said:
Yes, you can go in but we got there too late yesterday(long story - daughter!!!!). Very popular on long bank holiday weekend so will go when hubby goes again. You can't photograph in there if I'm to mistaken. The flash on modern cameras are too bright for most National Trust buildings. I'll post some more photos on the architecture thread if you like.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Seems it's a holiday everywhere for different reasons...it's Labor Day here today..

I have heard that about modern flash....yes I would love to see more photos!

Thank god it was a gorgeous sunny day. It was my farm trip with my mental Btec group (age 15/16). There was 25 students, I was the leader with two other staff members as backup. Great fun was had by all. The kids did me proud! I love my job. Sun came out and what a lovely day. Loads of mud from all those rainy days we have had. We had calves, lambs and baby goats(kids) to bottlefeed. We also fed the pigs. The cows were lovely and we walked all round the farm. Only way to tire out teenagers. Tired and knackered now.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Last edited:
The weather has turned nice and sunny here as well, Hayley. The garden looks great.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Yes, my garden looks lush. I need to mow the lawn. A friend of ours is fixing our patio furniture so I have a painting job coming up. The legs were rotting and some of the slats where we sit.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Grey and cloudy.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

Ahhh! The sweet, sweet sound of waves crashing! I wish I lived nearer to the sea. It takes about 30-40 mins to Weymouth.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back