What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

fleur07 said:
I lived there for almost 2 yrs. so different living there then visiting.

How so?

But I do know that when you live some place you learn to filter it out and the extraordinary becomes ordinary. Don't know if that's what you meant.

It's nice and sunny here in S E England. Hooray, but lots of exercise required with watering cans in our garden. The hosepipe ban is still on.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Richard Brown said:
It's nice and sunny here in S E England. Hooray, but lots of exercise required with watering cans in our garden. The hosepipe ban is still on.

I did my exercise with that last night Richard! My hose doesn't reach the end of our backyard. So 4 trips filling up a 2 gallon container makes for a good workout!!

Have fun with your workout!

mollysmom said:
Ski...they are saying 97 degrees on Sunday!!! :- p

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Bring it on--we will be up at the lake on Sunday--so maybe we will take a dip if it gets too hot!!

I swabbed the decks this morning. We aren't allowed to use pressure washers at present. So it was good old fashioned work with a stiff broom and buckets of water. My, the bird droppings stick like the proverbial to a shovel!

At least we both relaxed with a cold drink and "biss-quits". Do you have that advert outside of the UK?

Last edited:
AdmiralAdama said:
Yes you missed a spot aft of frame 25,
by the hatch combing near the starboard hanger deck. Hydraulic fluid. Nasty stuff. ;)
AA

It's not enough for me to be sent to the brig? :)

Richard Brown said:
I swabbed the decks this morning. We aren't allowed to use pressure washers at present. So it was good old fashioned work with a stiff broom and buckets of water. My, the bird droppings stick like the proverbial to a shovel!

At least we both relaxed with a cold drink and "biss-quits". Do you have that advert outside of the UK?

Biss-quits...i am not familiar?

skimonkey said:
Biss-quits...i am not familiar?

You won't be familiar with the bisquiteries in France then, we used to frequent one, a pot of tea and a plate of freshly baked biscuits, mmmmmmm!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back